Prologue

It was 5 years later after they defeated Zhan Tiri and when Rapunzel finally got married to Eugene. These 5 years were amazing for Rapunzel and the gang.
After Lance took Catalina and Angry(aka Kira) in, Lance and girls live in a treehouse. The girls finally don't steal no more and they work with Lance at Snuggly Ducks.
Varian and his father, Qurin became the royal engineers of Corona. They invented a machine to create hot water. It is a miracle because they are the 1st kingdom out of the seven kingdoms to have hot water. Along those years, Qurin met a nice woman name Maria. She has no memories of her past. He began to fall in love. Varian also likes her...as a friend.
King Edmund went back to the Dark Kingdom with Adira and Hector. He had all his original subjects, who are in Old Corona, to come back to his kingdom, except for Varian and Qurin. Rapunzel let them stay at the castle with them.
Cassandra left Corona with her father and try to find her destiny. They traveled everywhere and discovered new things.
Rapunzel and Eugene living happily together as queen and king. Rapunzel became a queen she was destined to be. Eugene is still captain of the guards, but he is also a great king. They help and support their people.
Pascal is also living happily with Rapunzel and he is chief of animal protection. He protects all animals.
As for Fredrick and Arianna, they still live in the kingdom, but next door to their daughter. On the day of Rapunzel and Eugene's wedding, Arianna gave birth to the last born baby girl. They named her Karina.The whole kingdom was happy and they help Fredrick and Arianna to teach Karina everything she needs to know, especially Rapunzel and Eugene.

They all live happily ever after, but the story is not yet over...