Chapter 8

They all chat a bit and got a chance to know Kayla and Dante more. They decided to head home and get some sleep. Well, Karina, Catalina and Angry can stay up because tomorrow is no school. Kayla and Dante was standing at the door and saw their new family leave. Varian saw Kayla and walked over to her.
He said to her, "Good night, Kay."
"Good night, V.," Kayla said to him. He walked down and waved at Kayla and she waved back. Lance walked out and said, "Hey, you and Dante can come home with us."
Dante asked, "For real?"
"Why not?," Catalina replied. "You are family and you do need a place to stay."
Kayla looked them and said, "Sure, we would love to come home with y'all." They all walked home to the treehouse and once they got there, Kayla and Dante looked shock and confuse.
Dante asked, "What is this?"
Angry said, "It's a treehouse and our home. Have you ever been or seen a treehouse?" Kayla and Dante shook there heads. "Well, you're about to today." Angry said Catalina grabbed them and they pulled the rope down. That made the base go up. Sorta like an elevator. Once they made it to the top, they went in. It was so beautiful for Dante and Kayla. They never seen something this beautiful.
Lance chuckled and said, "Welcome to our home, little sis. Make yourself at home." While they were discovering the place, Lance was making their beds. They saw a picture of Lance and the others 5 years ago. Kayla and Dante remembered one of them the most.
Kayla whispered, "Cassandra?" Dante knew it was her, too. They both missed her.
"Hey," Lance said. "Your beds are made."
Kayla said, "Thanks." She went over there and sat on it. Dante climbed on it, too. Lance sat next to her.
Lance said, "Kayla, listen. I am happy you're back."
She said, "Me, too. And I don't want to lose you again." She was fighting back her tears.
Lance said, "I know and I don't either." He hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. "Good night, Kay."
"Good night, Lance," Kayla said. Lance hopped off and walked away. She saw the girls. They came over to her and hugged her.
"Good night, Auntie Kay," they both said
Kayla said, "Good night, girls." They also rubbed Dante's head, too. They left the room as well. Kayla was alone with Dante. Kayla lay down and Dante put his head above her. Kayla puts her hand on his head.
"Good night," they both said to each other and they closed their eyes..

The End Of Book 1: Discovery