Chapter 5

After Kayla and Dante drank 5 whole bottles of Durnish each, Dante said, "Thank you for the drinks, but Kayla and I have to get back to Corona, so we can look for her family."
Kayla looked at Lance and said, "Namaste." That made Lance happy. He knew that he taught that to his little sister when they were young.
When she opened the door, Lance yelled, "Namaste means, "The God in me sees and honors the god in you." That caught Kayla's attention. She closed the door and looked at Lance. Everyone else looked at him, too.
Kayla asked, "How do you know that? My brother taught me that when I was young."
"I remember I taught that to my younger sister.," Lance replied while he was walking towards her. "I haven't told anyone my real name before. My real name is Arnwaldo Schnitz." That really caught Kayla, Rapunzel and Varian's attention.
Kayla said, "You're a Schnitz, too? That means we're family. But how?"
Lance pulled out a locket from his pocket and said, "I remember when Nina made me and my younger sister a locket to remember our family." He showed it to Kayla. She pulled out her locket and matched it to hers.
She said, "It's identical. Who are you?"
"I am your older brother," Lance said, with tears. That made the room silence. It made Varian more happier than Rapunzel. His theory was right.
But Kayla didn't believe him, so she yelled, "I don't believe you! My brother died when I was young, including my parents!"
Lance said, "On my back, I have a picture of a fire. It represents my birthmark." Once he pulled up the back of his shirt, he turned around. Kayla saw the birthmark. Everyone, in Kayla's family, had a birthmark of a fire. Kayla pulled up her sleeve and put her wrist next to the birthmark. It was identical.
Kayla collapsed to her knees and said with tears, "You are my brother. I guess I found my family." Lance put his shirt down and saw Kayla crying.
When Lance made Kayla stand up, he hugged her and said with tears as well, "I missed you, Kayla. I am happy I found you." They hugged each other and Lance made Dante join. They all hugged and then, released. They stopped crying and they went to the bartender. Varian and Rapunzel hugged Kayla, too. They let go and they drink.
Rapunzel said, "Kayla, welcome home."
"Thank you," Kayla said. Varian kept on covering his ears and Rapunzel saw him
She asked, "V, are you okay?"
He replied, "No, it is this voice again.
When Kayla heard the word voice, she said, "Wait, you hear voices, too?"