Chapter 7

Rapunzel, Catalina, and Angry made it to Snuggly Ducks and they opened the door.
Catalina and Angry ran to Lance and Angry said, "Dad!" Both of the girls hugged him so hard.
Lance asked, "How was your first day of school?
"Terrible," Catalina said. They all laughed. Rapunzel walked over to Lance and stand next to him.
"Hey," she whispered in his left ear. "Where is Kayla and Dante?"
He whispered back, "I got Kayla a new outfit to change and Varian is giving Dante a bath." Rapunzel nodded. That is when Eugene came in.
"Hey, everyone," Eugene said.
Rapunzel said, "Hey, Eugene. How was work today?"
He said, "Nothing much." He pulled down a chair and sit.
"Hey, put that chair back. We are about to close!," Lance yelled at Eugene. Eugene put the chair back up and just stand.
"So Rapunzel," Catalina said. "Where is that person you were talking about?" Lance looked at her with a face expression. (It was not pretty) Then, someone came in. It was Fredrick and Arianna with Kazzy.
"Hey, Kazzy," Rapunzel said. "How was that date?"
"Not bad," Karina said.
Rapunzel said, "Hi, mom. Hi, dad."
Frederick said, "Hi, Rapunzel."
Arianna asked, "How was your day today?"
She replied, "It was actually an easy. It is better than the other days." They all laughed.
"Hey, Lance? Rapunzel?," a voice said. They looked behind and they saw Kayla in a new red dress, Dante, and Varian, who.is soaked right now. "Who are they?"
The others looked at her weird, so Rapunzel said, "Mom, dad, Eugene, Kazzy, Catalina and Angry, meet Kayla Schnitz, Lance's lost little sister." They were surprised, especially Eugene, Catalina, and Angry.
He said, "Wait a minute, you are the one that Lance has been telling me about ever since I first met him." That is when Kayla looked at Lance and they smiled at each other.
Catalina screamed and yelled, "Yes, we have aunt! I knew it!!"
Catalina and Angry ran to Kayla and hugged her so hard. Kayla was surprised. She hugged them back, too.
She said with tears, "I am a aunt." Lance and the others saw how happy she was.
Angry asked, "Wait, the Kayla?The one who has a pet wolf and they use to steal expensive drinks?"
That is when Dante came in, he walked to them, and said, "Hey, I am not a pet. And we only stole those, so we can heal our pack." Everyone looked at Dante and they was surprised like how Pascal was. That is when they looked up at Eugene
"Wait a minute," Dante said. "You're Flynn Ryder."
"Uh," Eugene said. "I was..."
Kayla said, "Oh my god. You were our childhood hero. I always read your stories to the wolves."
Eugene said with a sigh, "This is deja vu all over again. Listen, I am going to say this one more time to you like I told Varian. I took the name out of a book and used that name."
"So," Kayla said. "Like how my brother took the name Lance Strongbow from a story." That is when all of them, except Rapunzel, Varian, Kayla, Dante, and Lance, looked confused. Lance looked nervous.
Arianna asked, "What do you mean?"
Lance was waving his hands to not say anything, but Kayla wasn't paying attention and she said, "His real name is not Lance. His real name is Arnwaldo Schnitz." That made Eugene laugh so hard that he was about to pass out. Hey it was only fair since Lance made fun of the name "Eugene"...
Lance said with a chuckle, "Okay that is my real name, but I like to be called Lance." He looked at Kayla and she winked at him.
"Hey Kayla," Karina said. "Can we pet Dante?" Kayla looked at Dante and nod his head.
"Sure," Kayla said. Karina, Catalina, and Angry walked over to Dante and petted him. Dante knows that feels so good. Them 3 laughed.
Catalina said, "Thank you Kayla."
"You're welcome," Kayla said. "And please, you and Angry can call me Auntie Kay, if you want." Catalina and Angry smiled at her. Everyone had a good time, especially Kayla and Dante. They found her family and found a person who hear voices. Varian looked at Kayla while she was talking to Lance and Eugene. He saw how happy she is and how strong she is. He began to fall in love with her...