Chapter 2

The gang was at the table and watch Rapunzel, Eugene, and Karina open their presents.
"Oh," Karina said. "This is a beautiful music box, Varian."
Varian said, "I knew you love it. You always love music."
Then Rapunzel said, "Oh wow, Eugene. Uh... Thanks for this-"
Eugene cut-in, "It's a locket. You open it and you see 4 pictures." Rapunzel opens it and the pictures shows the gang 5 years ago, including Cassandra.
Rapunzel was in tears for a little bit and told Eugene, "Thank you, my love. This is a perfect present."
"You're welcome," Eugene said.
Karina stand up and said, "Well, it is time to clean up."
"Hold on," Rapunzel said. "Qurin, Maria, mom, dad, and I have one more present for y'all." She give the signal to Qurin and Maria. All four of them released the lanterns. It filled the night sky. It was so beautiful...
"Thank you, guys,"Karina said to them five and she hugged them. "This is the best birthday present ever."
"Yes thank you,"Eugene said.
After that, everyone helped clean up the party and everyone head home. Rapunzel was putting Karina to bed.
Before Rapunzel left the room, Karina hugged Rapunzel and said, "Thank you, Rapsy."
"You're welcome, Kazzy. Now off to bed.,"Rapunzel said. She tucked her in and kissed her on the head. Rapunzel turned off the light and left the room.
Rapunzel met up with her friends and said, "Today was a good day."
"It sure was," Lance said. "By the way, where was your father at, Eugene?"
Eugene replied, "I don't know, but let's not talk about it tonight."
Varian add-in, "He's right. We all need sleep for tomorrow anyway."
"Okay," Rapunzel said. "Besides, I got to get up early anyway, so I can take Kazzy to school."
Lance asked, "Hey, Rapunzel? Can you take Catalina and Angry to school tomorrow? Tomorrow is their first day at your sister's school and I have work early in the morning."
Rapunzel sighed and replied, "Sure."
"Thank you," Lance said.
Eugene said, "Okay. Good night, y'all. See ya tomorrow." Everyone head to their places to get some sleep. Varian changed his clothes into his night clothes and he heard a voice.
"Who's there?," Varian said. "Show yourself." He heard the voice again.
It said, "Go outside. Someone is out there and she needs your help." Varian puts on his boots and went outside. It was a bit foggy. But then, he saw a light. And then, he saw a girl. She was hurt. She past out and Varian ran to her. When he saw her, he investigates. He went through her bag and found a heart locket. He opened it and saw 2 pictures. One of her parents and the other was her siblings. One of the siblings was familiar to Varian. It was a boy and Varian knew that it was... Lance.
He carried her to a bedroom in a castle. He went to Rapunzel's room and woke her up. He wanted her to come out of the room. She followed him out the room.
She asked, "Varian, why are you waking me up so late at night?"
He replied, "Listen, I found a girl, who is hurt. I looked around her bag and I found a locket. It had 2 pictures of her parents and her siblings. One of the siblings look familiar." He handed her the locket and she looked at that picture.
"It looks like Lance," she said. "Look, V. Can we chat tomorrow?"
Varian said, "Sure." She went back to her room and Varian put the locket back in the girl's bag. Varian went to his place and sleep like a cute baby.
Later on that night, Pascal woke up and decided to sneak out of the castle. He went into the woods. He was a bit scared, then he heard a howl. The howl was close to him. He turned around and saw a wolf. He was thirsty, including Pascal. The wolf was nice enough to take Pascal with him to one of his favorite places...