𝐈𝐗.

[A/n: Happy reading!

TW: Mature Language

**Disclaimer: THIS STORY IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE IN ANY WAY. ALL CHARACTERS USED BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. THIS STORY IS ONLY MEANT FOR PURE ENTERTAINMENT OF READERS AND FANFICTION.**

[ Nicky ]

The sight of her twisted my insides. Both of you holding hands. It made me feel uneasy. Jackie kept me sane when you would only drive me crazy from afar. Yet you made me distant to her, for what reason I didn't know. I obliged but Crystal stood by.

You paid no attention to my despondency. But as long as she made you happy, I kept my mouth shut.

°°-City Of Friendship-°°

As Crystal and Gigi become close and personal with each other; in Paris, France began to form a little dilemma with Nicky and Jackie as well. The first few moments Nicky laid eyes on Jackie, she felt an existing special about the Iranian woman. Bewildering sensations she couldn't decipher. Her flowing dark brunette mane, her perfectly pétit western nose, her glowing dark orbs, and her delightful and lithesome lips; those features ascertained in the back of Nicky's mind at all eternities of time. It made her squeamish imagining another woman further than Gigi. Regardless, she couldn't contain herself.

Nicky grunted in delirium as she clicked on her fountain pen. She stared at a void directly into the bulk of papers in front of her countenance, manuscripts required to be approved by the young CEO.

She had consumed the last two days worried over the upcoming fashion aggression of the year. Whither her abundance of agencies would be compressed of ordinances and commissions of her "tchotchkes".

All around the world, thousands upon thousands of models celebrated her every pandemonium. Her every judgment. She was the highest-paid model and designer of all the society of fashion for a justification.

She had ripped her gears ever since she was merely eighteen. A barely legal teen from Paris that broke gender and sexuality stereotypes and later overpowered the rest of the world with her divine significance.

"Miss Doll.- Miss LaGrande is here to see you for an appointment at thirty. Should I send her to the function hall?", Jackie prepped out, giving a glossy smile and aura to the once dreary office Nicky sat in moments ago. Nicky glanced up at Jackie. Her eyes struck by amazement at her optimistic demeanor. Nicky flashed a gleam back. Jackie felt herself melting at the response.

"Jacqueline, please. Call me Nicky, Miss Doll seems too formal mon amie. It makes me sound crude.", Nicky giggled out. Jackie swiveled her head in confusion. Nicky bridged her legs in a sophisticated posture, lending emphasis to her perch.

"Preposterous, it's only for department ethics. I am your secretary after all.", Jackie disputed. Nicky found her substantial professionalism quite adorable, and across-the-board, charming. It was aggravating for the blonde bombshell.

"And I am your executive Jacqueline, now, call me Nicky from now on. I don't want you to seem too uncomfortable whilst working in my presence.", Nicky slurred in her words. Her hooded gaze fixed on Jackie herself, in front of her.

"As you wish Miss-Nicky.", Jackie stumbled in her words. Caught the sight of Nicky's lancing ocean gapes. She felt feverish at the sensation.

"Good girl. Now reach the main desk and send Miss LaGrande ahead. Tell I'll catch up later.", Nicky instructed thoroughly. Jackie gave a slight nod of agreement. Ready to get the fuck out of the heated but an air-conditioned office. She felt strange whenever she was around Nicky. She didn't know why she let this younger French temptress dominate her. It was unnatural for Jackie to let someone stomp over her on repeat without her somehow complaining.