𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

[ A/n: I'll revise the mistakes I made once I have finished this stupid book. Happy reading! ]

Also. I thought I would point out:
* = "meanwhile"
** = "flashback"
*** = "time skip"
[ The asterisks (*) symbolize the time differences in between leaps. ]

TW: References/Implications of Infidelity.

[ Crystal ]

Glitter is pretty. Everyone loves glitter. I love glitter. Glitter makes everything pretty. I wear it to make me more beautiful.

To cover the ugliness you left on me.

°°- Glitterific -°°

Crystal stationed herself outside of her residency, bedazzled as though suchlike to a heavily embellished chandelier. Dwindled for the remainder of her friends; Daegen, Lux, and Daya to arrive from their own estates within their tiny humbly gated community.

It was a mite humid evening, contradicting the purpose of a celebration on sails and within the sea. Trickles and spats of sultriness hypersensitively mizzled level to the sidewalk from the clear elysian fields, skyward.

As per the theme of the famous birthday gathering regaled by the likewise memorable mogul Nicolette Doll herself, for her invaluable fianceé Georgina Goode. People enunciate thereafter the stigma of the Scandinavian-allure's "unknown" lover, they grew closer than ever. Which was the opposite of what Crystal herself, also comprehended as the supposed and real lover had heard. It was an unalloyed well-heeled bullshit.

She was an inferior, how could someone whereas prominent as Gigi have seen something in her in the first place if it was not about fame or fortune? She was not the sharpest tool in the shed, did not have the amplest pockets, nor had the bulkiest book in the library, neither did she have an instantly appealing physique like the most. She was just a normal Missourian who had a stable job to feed them, would have been a crazy cat lady if she had the chance or vigor for a special dedication.

The Latin had almost had no contact with the affair-inducer since their secret fling together. The other seemed to have had no interest in the purple-haired woman's life, in addition basically just used the prone soul for sexual intercourse. Mind that she, herself, extorted off Crystal's priceless innocence.

The Latin was heartbroken to have learned and assumed that the night they shared meant nothing to the auburn-haired magnificence she once knew as her friend. But they both did and had their consequences, neither of them spoke out to the fianceé of the liaison-artesian as soon as it occurred. The eccentric purple-maned woman had not spoken of the dilemma with her other comrades. She reckoned they would judge her for giving in to the temptation of the magnificent snake with hazel-stares.