𝐗𝐈𝐗.

[ Dame ]

You know how much I loved and still love you. But you think of it as nothing more. I get that, you want to remain loyal to the woman who has been nothing but pain to your soul.

I understand it, platonic is platonic.

- "Platonic" -

"Chile, It ain't even past nine and you already drunk. Good lord have mercy on these hoes.", Jaida laughed as she held her intoxicated younger sibling; Heidi, in her arms as they sat nearby the fire pit and as she squabbled intemperate nonsense. The rest of the famous women snickered along and swaggered to the pre-celebration symphony that detonated their hear, as some of the invited guests had not arrived yet for a peculiar reason.

Gigi stumbled onto the glittering dancefloor of the yacht as she danced along to the music in her custom BRANDY sequin pants set that of course, her French lover had bought her for the particular event.

The blonde-seductress snuggled into the yacht couch above deck as she witnessed the party unfold below her sight. Rosy living her best life with Gigi, Symone, Jan, and Dahlia the neon-illuminated dancefloor as they drank bottles of tequila each in hand and slurred in their movements as they dance.

They have not even removed the anchor to the cruiser from its placement, regardless most of them were already intoxicated as a redneck on a Saturday in Ireland or Belarus.

Nicky had invited a few more guests that have yet to arrive it seemed. One person, she had yearned to behold of was Crystal; her exquisite Latin chum from downtown Manhattan. She insisted on calling the purple-maned woman as soon as she read the conversation between her and her own lover. A surge of skepticism and an objective to ameliorate the languorous motley of their friendship. Come what may; the French could not abide to witness the Scandinavian she beloved like air, lose another extraordinary friend. There was the famous Australian model Courtney Act. The talented voice that was Adore Delano. The divine pair of seductresses were Violet Chachki and Miss Fame. The hilarious comedian that was Roberta Bob. Along with other intimate prosperous celebrities under the Doll alliance and branch.