𝐗𝐕.

[ A/n: The only night Crystal could call Gigi hers. Or is it? ]

W: Implications/Representations of Betrothed Infidelity
&
Same-Gender Sexual Intercourse:
(Implications of Multiple Orgasms, Vaginal-Edging & Vaginal-Fingering)

[ Crystal ]

Just for one night. I can be yours.
Just for one time, you can forget about your promises to her.
Just for one moment, you can make me feel complete.

Just for one second, you can be mine.

°°- Mine -°°

Roars of nuisance seethed within the divisions of their home. Minutes of thunderous vociferations throbbed throughout the scarce halls as both their voices ran in a tempest as they persisted to disagree with one another. Nicky had just arrived from Paris and was here to remain for long. It appears that one problem toppled over the rest that has been cowering in the darkness comes to light and capsized like a streak of dominoes.

Why the hell were they not getting along on just the first day?

"LISTEN TO ME FOR ONE SECOND AND LET ME FUCKING EXPLAIN.", Gigi yelled in desperation at the top of her lung, resulted in the French to titter a depleted sigh in the setback.

She was striving to make sense into a problem that she formulated,
a rich choice.

"NO, YOU LISTEN TO ME. WHY DID YOU AGREE?? I HAD THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT MY FIANCEÉ WAS SIGNING UP FOR. AFTER ONE WEEK?? REALLY?", the French-blonde could hardly fathom what her lover had fulfilled under no suspicion or knowledge of herself.

The Scandinavian-beauty certainly surmised the French-blonde would be delighted to comprehend that her beloved's name was going to be plastered on a scandalous PlayBoy magazine on such a short notice without her consent or notification.