Kayden Catches On

Kaydens POV

Today I woke up sicker than the day before. Feeling like death, I stumbled to the bathroom. I barely made it to the toilet before I threw up anything that was in my system. Honestly I have no clue why I've been so sick. Unless.... No! I couldnt be.

'Oh yes, you're pregnant.  Sorry Kayden'  Kayla whines
'You knew?!'  I almost shout
'Unfortunately'  she sighs

I growl lowly and sulk while I clean up. Thankfully theres very little mess. After tidying up I look at my mirror. I almost feel like I'm going to throw up again. I'm pale, paler than usual. There are dark bags under my eyes and my hair is oily. I look like shit.

"Time to take care of yourself,  Kayden" I say firmly to myself

I run the shower and strip off as the steam fills up the bathroom, fogging my mirror. I step in and let the hot water burn my skin.  I scrub any dirt off myself and shave. Grabbing my shampoo, I lather it into my thick hair. Rinsing that out I reah for my strawberry conditioner.

Finally feeling clean, I step out of the shower. I switch off the taps and wrap a towel around myself.  I grab another towel and wrap my hair up around my hair. I slowly totter out of the bathroom and into my wardrobe.  I grab my black ripped skinny jeans, my Pierce The Veil t-shirt and my black converse.

I wander out of the wardrobe and put my clothes onto my bed. I reach my dresser and grab my matching set of black bra and panties. I throw them onto my bed and sigh. Slowly I dry my body, taking special care over my stomach area. Do I really want to be a mom? I slip on my panties and clip up my bra. Slipping on my jeans I clip up the button and do up the fly. I pull the shirt over my head forgetting about the towel.

Drying my hair I decide to clip and paint my nails. No need to rush, I only have to torture the traitor.  So not a busy day.