In the HEAT of the moment ;)

Jaydens POV

I check my phone for what feels like the hundredth time today. Seriously what is taking so god damned long? Can't he call already?? Midway through my mental rant I smelt my beautiful mates scent. Only stronger and hornier.  Oh my gosh she's gone into heat. I race to find my baby and hope that the males of this pack would know not to touch her. I turn a corner and run straight into my sexy ass mate.

"Baby where are you going?" I ask as she tries to push past me

"My room, the unmated ones want me!" she panics running towards the attic stairs

I pick her up bridal style and run a little bit faster. No-one is mating with my baby except for me!! I feel my eyes change color as I smell her arousal. SHIT! Once we made it to her room I slammed the door shut and turned to my mate. She's panting and tugging at her clothes like they're burning her. I let out a low growl as I see her tightly toned stomache. My ever so large bulge gets even bigger. I pull her by her waist and crash my lips to hers. She moans and kisses back with just as much passion. I slide my hands down to the backs of her thighs and lif her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and grinds against my erection. I groan loudly and flip her so she's got her back against the wall. I thrust up with a jerk and listen to her moan even louder. 

"Jayden.. I... Oh!!!" She moans as I thrust again

I pull her top over her head and growl in satistfication at what I see. Her perfectly shaped breasts. She tugs my shirt over my head. She traces my muscles and moans in satistfication. I pull down the sweat pants leaving her in her lacy bra and panties. With one quick motion she had my pants around my ankles..

#############################################################################

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! I'm so sorry guys for not updating and I promise to make it a weekly thing xxx