Meta Knight/Artist!Reader P2

You hadn't really given much thought about the fact that you basically tackled Meta Knight, albeit by accident. Your face turned bring red as you let out a frustrated groan.

"I tackled the one and only single handedly best knight in the universe!" You shouted at the cieling.

You were currently buried under a pile of blankets in your room, your phone blasting F/S(Favorite song) quite loudly and a tub of F/I(Favorite Icecream) in your lap.

You dug your spoon into the creamy delight, which had begun to melt, taking a large spoonful and promptly shoveling it into your mouth with a sniff.

"All of my favorite art was in that folder. Even the ones I was going to give them for Christmas." You sighed, feeling tears prick your eyes.

Wait a second.

Your eyes widened as you chocked on your spit, cursing yourself for not remembering this.

A certain collection of uh, private, drawings had been supposedly lost when they flew out.

You had assumed they had fallen into somesort of water or got blown too far into the wild but....

You recalled seeing a certain few, drift a little too close to the forest where people ventured to meet Whispy.

Oh no, no no no no no.

You cursed quietly as you threw off the covers to your bed, throwing the melted icecream into the freezer and quickly throwing on a hoodie.

You flung open the door, ready to bolt out when you were met with a very apologetic expression from a pink puffball.

"Kirby? What are you...." You trailed off noticing the other two cappy siblings.

"Oh hi Tiff, Tuff." You greeted the other two.

"Hi Y/N.." They both greeted quietly.

You took in their damp clothing and hair before your eyes lowered to their hands. Tiff held 3 crumpled pieces of paper while Tuff only held 2.

Raising an eyebrow you looked up at them again curiously.

"So uh, whats with the looks? And why are your clothes wet..." You asked, motioning them inside.

"Well-" Tiff started, only to be interrupted by you.

"Hang on, keep talking I'm going to get you guys some towels." You turned and headed towards the bathroom, rummaging around for your spare towels.

"Well, we wanted to apologize for trying to force you to show us your art..." Tiff started, looking down.

"And well...we went looking for them."

You froze, tensing up slightly.

Please don't be the Meta Knight ones. Please don't be the Meta Knight ones.

"We could only find 5 though..."

You had found the towels and had hurried back, feeling absolutely terrified they found your uh secret drawings.

You draped the towels over each of them, smiling softly.

"You didn't have to, I know it was an accident."

Tiff and Tuff raised the papers towards you, a sorrowful expression on their faces.

Carefully, you scanned through the now runny drawings.

These must have been in the water..

To your relief, after flipping through the pages you found no traces of the Meta Knight art. Simply a few drawings of plants and one of Kirby.