- 4

"seriously," i groaned.
"you should of seen his smug little face!" i shrieked as everyone else just stared at me.
"hails, i'm sure it wasn't that bad." talia said to me.
i scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"oh, it was bad." bree giggled to herself. my head shot towards her shooting her daggers.
"bree!" i growled and she just laughed.
"he honestly isn't that bad you know, when i'm with simon he's really sweet." talia said honestly, her eyes placed on me.
it was only lunch and all it seems to be about is harry! what does everyone see in this guy?
are people forgetting the fact that he has a literal list of all the girls in the school he hasn't slept with and is trying to tick everyone off?
"stop you sound like simon." i groaned placing my head in my hands.
"on the ride here this morning that's all he was saying." i said.
"all who was saying?" i hear a voice say. a voice i know very well.
"jake!" i said as he plopped down on the seat next to me.
i see katie and bree roll her eyes but i choose to ignore it.
"hi H," he says kissing me on the cheeks.
"girls." he nods and bree and talia and they just nod back before starting up a small conversation between them self.
"are you going to hunters party tonight?" he asked slinging his arm around my shoulder. i nodded.
"yeah, are you?"
"yup." he replied pulling his phone out of his pocket.
"oh i didn't know you knew bree's cousin." i said, turning towards bree.
"Jakes coming tonight B, he knows your cousin." i said to her and she just rolled her eyes in response.
if you couldn't already tell, talia and Bree weren't exactly big fans of Jake. i don't know why.
whenever i ask they say 'he's bad mews.'
but so is harry lewis.
i turned back around to face jake to see him typing away on his phone.
"who you texting?" i asked.
no. i'm not those type of girls to constantly know who he was texting. i was just trying to make a conversation.
"oh uh," he mumbled quickly locking his phone and shoving it back into his pocket.
"my mom." he said before slinging his arm back around my shoulders.
i just nodded.
the doors to the cafeteria suddenly revealing seven boys, my brother at the front.
i rolled my eyes. here we go.
they all followed in behind and trailed over to there table while simon made a d-tour towards ours.
"hey baby," he said kissing talia's cheek and smiling at me and Bree. he never once looked in Jakes directions.
it doesn't surprise me though.
simon hates jake.
"i should get goin, i have a biology test next and should get some last minute studying in." Jake said getting up from the table.
"Jake, you never study!" i laughed as i looked up at him.
he just nodded at me before walking away.
"bye then." i mumbled to myself.
"finally that bastards gone." simon said, taking the seat jake was sitting in seconds before.
"simon." i hissed at him while talia and Bree just laughed.
"what! it's just the truth." he smirked before looking at talia.
"anyway," he started.
"after this party tonight do you want to
come back to mine and stop?" he asked talia.
she nodded.
"of course i will." she smiled.
cute. i want a relationship like that. jake and i haven't even been on a proper date.
"cool. i better get back to the guys." simon said, nodding to the table next to us. i glanced over to see harry on the seat facing me, staring at me.
i flipped him off before turning to simon.
"see you later si." we all said our goodbyes and he quickly made his way over to his table.
"i'll pick you up at nine? i'm getting Talia at half eight so be ready for nine." bree said to me as she was typing away on her phone.
"of course." i smirked.
"let's get shitfaced."