- 16

my head was racing.
i couldn't believe that harry went around saying i had slept with him! unreal.
he's even worse then i thought he was.
"hailee!" i heard a voice shout after me as i stormed through the hallway. i didn't even need to turn around to know who the voice belonged to.
"go away harry!" i shouter back, refusing to turn around to face him.
i heard his footsteps quicken and get louder as he approached only making me walk faster.
"hailee, stop!" he repeated again as he quickly ran in front of me, putting his hands on his shoulders to stop me.
"listen." he said as he huffed out. i rolled my eyed, shrugging his hands off of my shoulders.
when i looked at his face i almost forgot why i was angry, but he quickly opened his mouth which made me annoyed once again.
"i didn't tell anyone we slept together." he defended as i tried to walk around him but he just stepped in the way of my path.
"cut the crap harry." i hissed, glaring up at him.
i looked in to his eyes and couldn't read him.
but he was lying right?
"you wonna know something," i started taking a step
closer to him, he just kept his eyes on mine.
"i was beginning to think you weren't a full dick." i continued staring right back at him.
"i was wrong." i whispered, letting out a chuckle.
"but i didn't tell everyone we slept together!" he replied trying to defend himself.
"then who did!" i shot back.
he never replied and i just laughed to myself.
"leave me alone, harry." i said softly before walking around him and to the exit of the school.
harrys pov:
i didn't tell everyone we slept together. i honestly didn't. in fact, i never even told anyone we kissed.
i didn't want people to know about hailee and i, it wasn't because i was embarrassed it was because i knew hailee wouldn't want people to know.
it felt different with her and not like it does with the other girls.
i stood and watched hailee walk out of the school and just sighed.
i needed to find who told everyone and prove to hailee it wasn't me.
wait.
why was i so bothered?
so what people think i slept with her, it just adds to the list of girls. i don't understand why i was getting so worked up about it.
because it's simons sister.
yes that's why.
"harry, are you okay baby?" a hand crept up my arm and began rubbing it.
"not now riley." i replied, pushing her arm off of me. i looked at her before walking back to the cafeteria.
i needed to find simon.
i flung the door open and headed over to our table and looked for simon.
i saw him sitting with talia, an angry expression on his face and as soon as he saw me he stood up.
"simon i-" i began, quickly making my way over to him.
"how could you be that much of a dick." simon interrupted, his eyes glaring at me.
"it wasn't me, i swear." i replied.
"who was it then." he spat.
oh how him and hailee are alike.
"i don't know, but i'm going to find out." i said honestly sighing and looking down at the table.
"i believe it wasn't you harry." talia said, flashing me a small smile. i returned it and glanced over to bree.
she had stayed in the same spot the whole time, just staring at her phone.
weird.