- 14

it was sunday so i has one more day before i has to face jake and his friends at school and i don't think i was ready.
the bruise around my eye had become more noticeable. it has turned purple with a hint of yellow on the outside. it looked ugly.
i put makeup over it but you could still make out a faint colour around my eye.
i hadn't spoke to harry since what happened yesterday but i couldn't stop thinking about him.
the way i felt when his lips touched mine, it felt different.
i didn't look at him and hate his guts. i looked at him and liked him.
i couldn't though. i promised simon and i knew what harry is like. he doesn't like me for me. heck he doesn't even like me! the kiss was a mistake!
but the voice in the back of my head disagreed.
after everything that had happened over the weekend, i called up the girls and explain everything. even the kiss with harry.
talia was sympathetic at first when talking about the situation with harry all she could repeat was 'i told you so.'
Bree on the other hand never said anything. she only said she was sorry about jake and when harry was bought up there was no comment.
it confused me, i don't know what was up with her.
"hey hails?" simon asked, knocking on my door and slowly opening the door to my room.
i hummer in response.
"could you film a video with you? it's only the sister tag, nothing to complicated." simon said, sitting on the end of my bed.
i had never actually been in a video with simon, i had helped in filming some and said hello to the camera a few times but never actually been in one.
"yeah sure. now?" i quickly got up and pulled my hair from the ponytail it was currently in.
"if you don't mind." he said before leaving my room to set the camera up.
i ran a brush through my hair and quickly changed into a sidemen jumper.
got to rep the merch.
i quickly ran into the lounge and sat on the couch next to simon.
"ready?" JJ asked from behind the camera.
"time to make your debut hails. you're on mine next." JJ laughed and so did i. i said a quick yes and JJ then clicked play on the camera.
simon did a quick introduction and introduced me as his sister before he started the questions.
"what is the dumbest decision your sibling has ever made?" simon read off of his phone.
i furrowed my eyebrows together trying to think of a time.
"uhm," i mumbled.
"probably when you tried to cook that toast and forgot it was in." i replied.
"ohhhh i remember that!" JJ screamed from behind the camera. me and simon looked at him and started laughing.
"you really cant cook that well." i said looking towards simon.
"i've improved since then!" simon tried to defend himself but me and JJ just laughed in response.
"your dumbest decision is probably going out with jake." simon said.
my eyes widened and JJ started crying with laughter.
"simon!" i shouted as i began laughing.
"you're going to have to bleep that." i said. simon and JJ we're looking at each other laughing. i just rolled my eyes but quickly joined in.
the rest of the question we're quite simple, nothing else interesting. we were finished within the hour and JJ flipped the camera off and simon went off to edit.
"i just wanted to check how you was after you know," JJ asked as i got up from the couch. i just smiled at him.
"i'm fine," i shrugged.
"feel like a weights been lifted off of my shoulders." i mumbled flashing him a weak smile.
"if you need anything, just let me know." he replied holding his arms out for a hug.
i wrapped my arms around him and returned it, mumbling a thankyou into his chest.
"if i need you to beat anyone up tomorrow i'll come get you."