- 8

i had been walking for about ten minutes and the apartment was just around the corner.
i check my phone to see if simon had text me back.
nothing.
i sighed as a stumbled towards the direction of the house.
i was numb.
i still can't believe what i had saw.
why would he do that?
simon and the girls were right. he was a dick.
the apartment came into view so i began to take my keys out of my purse.
i walked up the driveway and pushed my key into the hole after about three unsuccessful attempts.
i pushed the door open and shut it behind me, kicking off me heels and throwing my purse onto the couch as i walked into the lounge and over to the kitchen.
i reaches up to the glass cabinet and pulled out a glass. quickly switching the tap on and filling the glass before gulping it all down.
i placed the glass back on the side and just stared at the sink.
tears began to stream down my face and i lost it.
i just broke down.
eight months with jake.
my first boyfriend, my first love.
he was my first.
and he goes and does that.
"hailee?"
i quickly wiped away my tears and coughed before turning around to be met by harry.
i rolled my eyes.
"what do you want?" i asked, turning back around to the sink and refilling my glass.
"i heard you come in and just wanted to check if you were okay." he said walking behind me.
i laughed.
"oh please harry," i scoffed turning around to face him
"don't act like you care. you want to act all caring in hopes i'll try and sleep with you is that it?" i hissed taking a step closer to him.
"well listen very closely." i said leaning towards his ear.
"i hate you harry lewis. and i will not let you tick me off of your stupid list." i whispered into his ear before turning back around to the sink and placing my glass into it.
i turned back around to be face to face with harry, the distance between us not a lot.
my eyes widened as i opened my mouth to say something but harry beat me to it.
"i tried to be nice to you hailee." he started, placing both hands either side of me on the counter. i look at his hand and then back up to him.
"but now i think about it," he said, moving his hand up to my face and stroking my cheek.
"my list would look pretty good with your name ticked off." he smirked.
i slapped his hand away.
"it's a shame you're simons sister." he whispered into my ear like i did with him before turning away and back towards the spare bedroom.
i huffed and watched him walk off.
i waited a few minutes to make sure he was gone before heading up to my room.
i quickly got changed into my bed clothes and switched my light off.
what a shitty night.