-18

"i really don't think it was him hailee," talia said to me through the phone as i sat on my bed.
i groaned pulling a pillow onto my face before screaming into it.
"who would it be then?" i shot back in a harsh tone.
it was harry. he's a dick. it adds to his reputation.
he has everyone wrapped around his finger and i don't get it. gets a few subscribers and he thinks he's the shit.
"i think it's bree." i heard talia mumble and my ears perked up.
"bree?" i repeated in a shocked tone. why would bree do that.
"why would she do that?"
"i don't know, but you should of seen her face when it all kicked off at lunch. she couldn't even look anyone in the eye."
i stayed quiet.
why would she do that. she has no reason to.
a knock at my door removed me from my thoughts as i looked up to see simon walk into my room, JJ following behind.
"talia i gotta go, i'll text you." i said before ending the phone. i sat up onto my bed looking at the two boys.
we all sat in silence for a few seconds before JJ spoke.
"it wasn't harry."
i groaned, falling back onto my bed. why does everyone think it wasn't him.
"everyone keeps saying this! no one has any other reason to start a lie like that." i hissed.
"i spoke to him when you left," simon started as he walked over and sat next to me.
"i can see it in his eyes hails."
i didn't say anything and just sighed.
"talk to him. if it really was him then we will give him a few punches." JJ joked making me laugh.
i just nodded and they both made there way out of my room.
what was i going to do.