Chapter 1

Paisley's POV

Julian isn't around. That is the first thing I notice as I enter into class. After what happened last night, I couldn't stop thinking about him; I could say I didn't even sleep throughout the night. I really miss him, but to my dismay, I can't go and see him at his house.

*Sigh*

God, I really miss him. I really miss those good old days, and at the moment, I do not like what I am feeling for him at all. This shit all started last night when he answered me and held me single-handedly.

Ahh, I don't know what it is.

Class is a little bit scanty right now so all I need to do is pick a random chair, sit on it and stare off into space.

I wish we're talking. I wish we're still friends. I wish we never fought. I wish he was here. I wish I can call his name for him to answer me. I wish he kissed me last night. I wish.....

'What are you always thinking about?' Phillip blurts out as he jumps in front of me.

Way to go Davies!!

I stare at him tiredly, 'I think I'm sick' I answer with a sick baby voice.

'Sick? No way' He laughs in a way that says "Paisley, you're stupid" and then declares 'you are so healthy'

'No it's like a little fluctuating sickness. You see, it only emerges whenever I see or I'm around someone' I elucidate to him with my normal voice.

'Hmmmm' He rubs his chin thoughtfully 'I know that someone. Julian right?'

Ooooops! How did he know??

'NO!!' I ejaculate, almost too quickly which apparently shows that yes, He is the one.

'Ohh please, he is the one. Paisley, you know you can't lie to me' He shoots me a stern glare and just then, I mean, just then, I see the cause of my sickness walk in through the door and instantly, I feel like my heart is literally going to fly out of my chest. My tummy starts to get this stupid itchy feeling and I can't seem to take my eyes off of him.

Phillip, wondering who I'm gawking at looks back and sees Julian. He looks back at me 'Ha ha. I said it. You are so in love with him' He says smugly.

Davies, you have no idea how true I'm beginning to think that is!

'Bro over here' He looks back at Julian again and signals for him to come over, pointing to the seat next to me while he settles on the one at my left.

Oh shit! Holy shit! Effing shit! No no no he can't sit close to me, I'll die!

'Phillip please no no no' I beg him as if my life depends on it 'Phillip please no no'.

He just smirks.

I feel like I am going to die as he gets closer and closer and closer then he sits right on the chair next to me.

Okay now my heart is beating at warp's speed. God, he always smells so good. I'm gonna die, I am so gonna die!

Just yesterday, I was so eager to see him and now, I can't even sit close to him.

Stupid!!

'Uhhhh' He groans tiredly 'I'm a wreck' His voice sounds hoarse but to me, sexy.

Oh shit!!

He rests his head on the arm of the chair

'What did you do yesterday that makes you such a wreck? Phillip asks Julian who sighs weakly in reply.