Chapter 16

Paisley's POV

Turns out my sisters got to the mall before us; when we arrived there, they were already by the entrance of the mall, waiting for us so we practically had to hurry out because Wesley was looking a little impetuous.

Kensley on the other hand, her act shows that she doesn't care; she's the bride-to-be.

The frown on Wesley's face dies down as Kensley approaches her.

Hmmmm. I guess it's called respect.

'What took you guys so long?'

'We didn't take so long, we just stopped for ice-cream' Kensley replies plainly.

Wesley eyes her a playful dark look as a smile she's trying to hide tugs at her lips 'fine, whatever, let's go in' she lets out the smile, turning towards the wide opened door as Nathaniel pops up behind her and throws an arm over her neck.

I wish Julian would do that to me. I just wish.

We all walk into the mall full of perky and invigorated Floridians; its noisy, colourful and cheerful atmosphere is capable of making one happy, or at least blithe!

I have to admit, most of the guys here are really cute but I bet Julian's the cutest. They're also a lot of girls too which I'm highly sure are way prettier than me and they'll steal Julian away from me and I won't be able to do anything about it.

Oh, how this milieu speaks solitary confinement!!

I give up. I've lost him for life.

'Let's check this place out' Wesley calls out, entering into one of the stores which I reckon is called *Macy's*.

Yeah, we will definitely find what we are looking for here.

It's a big and beautiful store for affluent people like us.

Not trying to boast or anything!

'Everyone, look for something' Wesley chirps, sounding as if she just entered home away from home.

They're varieties of shoes hanging on racks ranging from different designers to colours to sizes to sparkly shoes to leather shoes to wedges to peep toes to stilettos to killer heels.

They have something good for the males too, also ranging from suede shoes to boat shoes to sneakers and lots more; this place has it all and the music that's playing in the background; *Happier by Ed sheeran*, God I love that song.

But not as much as I love Julian!

I guess we should all be looking for a mint green coloured shoe; Hensley thought it would be a great idea to rhyme fuchsia pink with mint green, and it's not such bad.

I'll go for a platform heel; Julian likes them; he thinks they look good on me.

This place is not as occupied with people at the entire mall is, maybe because of the exorbitant price rate and high quality and all, but the few people that are here seem okay, except for the blonde lad who won't stop staring at me.

Pretty creepy!

Mint green, mint green, mint green, platform, platform, platf....oh just fufiling!

Julian is once again showcasing his talent of making me jealous. He's laughing with one of the lady customer and I just stand still, staring at them as anger and jealousy bubble up inside me.

It's like he knows how I feel about him and all he wants to do is make me go crazy with jealousy.

Why does he always flirt whenever I'm around??