Chapter 18

Paisley's POV

THE WEDDING DAY

La la la la la *SHRRRR* *SHRRRRR* my alarm clock goes crazy in the attempt of waking me up. I roll over on my bed, ignoring the macarena of my alarm clock, but does it stop? No, it goes on. I roll back and take a look at the time which vividly says six thirty-one.

Oh God, that's like the earliest I've woken up this year.

Wait, why am I up when the sun is not?? Seriously, why am I up? What's happening today?

*Miss me with the bull shit...you ain't really wow, you a tourist...*

My message tone rings. Oh God! Who would text somebody at six thirty in the morning?

Tiredly and annoyingly picking up the phone, I execute the normal routine of unlocking it, clicking on the message icon and tapping the name of the thread which happens to be Julian's by the way.

Yeah I kinda changed it from Jully idiot!

Man, am I glad I'm awake.

Julain: Morning beautiful..... Hope you slept well? Thinking about you.....

Obviously, I'm smiling and I feel my cheeks heat up. They're probably redder than the colour red. Julian's not around me but he can still make me feel fret. He can still make me smile like a fool.

Time to reply...

Me: Good morning. I slept wonderfully well. Uhhh why exactly are you up by this time??

He replies faster than I thought.

Julian: Oh, I've actually been up since five o'clock

Me: What?? Why??

Julian: I know right, it sounds uncanny. We're hosting a little bachelor's party for Michael.

Me: Awwwwwwwn, that's so cute, whose idea was it?

Julian: Well not to brag but it was mine.

Me: Ohh, well done bestie!

Julian: Thanks beautiful! I can't wait to see you today.

Me: Me too, later then?

Julian: Later......I love you.

My heart immediately starts to race.

Me: .......................

Julian: Idc. Just know that I love you.

I love you too but I'm not going to tell you.

Putting my phone off, I dump it somewhere on my bed and smile at the white gentle and harmless ceiling.

Julian loves me. My biggest sister's getting married today.

Few minutes after.......

On getting downstairs, every where's rowdy. Everyone is moving here and there.

I guess I woke up last. Sleepyhead!

I spot Hensley in the kitchen by the counter, chopping something. 'Hensley' I call as I walk up to her, She looks up towards the stairs to face me 'When did the hairstylists get here?' I ask, getting to her.

'Since twelve thirty last night' she answers and continues chopping the apples.

'Whoa!' I grab a knife from one of the drawers and join her in chopping.

Three-expert like hair stylists are working in my lounge: one on Kensley, the other on my mum and the last on my grandma.

This is serious!!