Chapter 12

Paisley's POV

Kensley readily opens her arm for a hug as I approach her; a big sisters' hug.

The type that only opportuned big sisters can give!

'It's okay Rosy, its okay' she murmurs comfortingly in my ear. We separate from the hug and I exercise an assuring nod to her.

At least someone knows how I feel and the person is not judging me!!

Julian after regaining his composure comes to join us in the kitchen and I'm unable to prevent myself from observing how sexy his partially unkempt hair makes him appear.

'Mum, where are we going?' He asks the question that I'm certain is running in everybody's mind.

'Coral Gables Bridals', his mum smiles sweetly at him.

'Oh okay', he says bluntly and looks my way. I sharply jerk my neck in Kensley's direction.

Holy fuck! Paisley silly, he almost caught you staring.

My mum and Mrs George get up from their various stools meaning they've finished their conversation and are ready for us to leave.

I actually have never been to a bridal house before so I'm sorta anxious to go.

Whoopsidoooo!! Yayyy!! I'm going to a bridal house!

'Alright everyone let's go' Mrs George hollers, clapping her hands loudly in the air.

We all alternatively walk out the house and the last person to walk out, which I'm guessing is Mum, shuts the door.

So now, what I'm pondering over is, how will Me, Mum, Mrs George, Michael, Kensley, Wesley, Nathaniel, Gabriel, Hensley and Julian get to Coral Gables Bridals without using at least three cars? Seriously, do we all have to go together, like, at the same time??

We all get outside and just like I predicted, three cars are resting on the driveway.

I knew it!!

Mum struts out to her car and opens the back door for one, two, three, four young kids to jump out excitedly and hurriedly.

Hey! Those are my cousins!

'Sister Paisley' Abigail and Emma scream and squeal as they run towards me. I squat in order to be able to catch their hug with one hand on Abigail's back and one on Emma's back.

We break the hug, granting me access to pinch both their cheeks lightly 'How are the two most troublesome girls in the world doing?' I ask with a wide smile on my face.

'We're doing great' Abigail answers, grinning broadly while Emma nods in support, grinning too. I catch sight of the empty spaces in front of her mouth.

Oooh! Back in those days!

'Okay you two, go and greet your sister Wesley, Hensley and Kensley, okay?'

'Okay' They reply in unison before running off to Wesley, I think.

I watch as they run off as Jeremy; the first born, comes racing towards me with Jason trailing behind him, I open my arms, welcoming them in with a sweet smile. We greet each other and they immediately run off to Julian, I guess.

They're all so adorable; Jason, Jeremy, Abigail and Emma White. Emma's eight; the second born of the White family, Jeremy's ten; the first born and boy of the family, Abigail's seven and the third born while Jason is five and the last born of the family.

Their adorableness is so equivalent to their stubbornness.

'Alright everybody, listen up' a familiar loud female voice shouts, clapping her hands in the air to grab the attention of everyone