🌟Hi, I'm Camie You are?🌟

Liking or Voting for a Chapter Really helps to put a smile on my face and gets me ready to write the next chapter.

And, please comment id like to hear your thoughts on my first chapter of this weekly book

______________________

Camie's POV

It was a Nice Spring Afternoon, the warm breeze brushed my hair. Life had so many opportunities for today it was Amazing!  So I decided To get groceries, I lived alone in an Expensive Penthouse suite It was Okay, but My life was just repeating itself at this point I go to a Photoshoot, Call my manager, Cook dinner for myself, Post on  Instagram , Go to sleep Every Single Day!

I just need to buy more mascara, do I?

Thats why im sad Right?

I Crossed off the Last item on my list. I check out and as i look out of the Store's window. I watch as Nearby flowers lose their Petals To the wind. I Walk around holding a Decent amount of groceries. My Apartment should be 4 more blocks, right?

 Admiring the Huge City in front of me. "Was this what I wanted" I kept asking myself. "You're here! Mom will be proud right, who am I kidding she hates me" I gradually bring my self down.

I  Skipped by Nearby wall Beside me. "The art was amazing!" I thought! While I kept getting closer to the edge of the wall I get thrown in a dark alleyway? "I dropped my Fragile Groccieres" I recalled. As  I heard the eggs in my bag break. "Looky what do we have here" I heard man one say. "a Perfect Hourglass" I heard another say. 

"Maybe I can get her in bed," The third one said as he grabbed me by my collar of my Red V-neck crop top. "She's mine I'm the one who took her" I overheard man one say, he darted at the man holding me and tried to punch the guy. He let go of me.

I started to Ran away "I'm sorry groceries, but at a time like this I'm more important" I believed. "Hey shes Running away!" Man two Said. They all turned to me And started to chase me I knew I couldn't outrun them in these heels so just far enough to an open area a Park! Perfect!

"Ow!" I said as Bumped into a person. "Shit! what The FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO- you" The Spiky haired Fellow Said towards me. It seemed he stopped yelling when he noticed me. I just stared at him. 

"Oh-oh! I'm sorry for bumping into you!" I replied. "why were you even Running for" He Bickered. "Some guys were chasing me... Oh," I spoke as I looked back at the guys Taking off.

"What's there a deal?" He said Offering me a hand. "T-thanks, They were arguing on who would rape me,"  I told him, like its a regular thing I took his hand. "Should I go beat them Up?!" He suggested His aura Felt Scary yet warm.  "No, I think they were Drunk,"  I Said.

"Well, are you okay?" He asks. "Yea I think so?" I replied. "Then I'm Leaving," He told me as he got ready to jog again. "Hey wait!" I Said from behind me. "Hmm?" He sounded annoyed.  "Let me Walk with you" I proposed. "*tch" Was all I got from him. "That wasn't a no!" I Pitched.

 I started to walk beside him. He pulled his Earplugs from his pockets back up to his ears. "So what ca listening to," I ask with my arms behind my back. "No, of your business." He responded. "Come on, let me Hear," I said plucking one of the Earbuds from his ears. He seemed mad, but I was a bit dense and didn't care too much.

He calmed down about me, Taking one his earbuds. The earbuds glided down from his Right ear to my left. They Glided down a Bit due to our 5-inch height difference. 

"Soo, umm what's your name," I said looking dumbfounded. He gazed at me for a second, then he burst into laughter. Between Laughs he said, "You were walking, with a Person You didn't even know the name of." "You don't know my name either," I say. He looked puzzled for a second. "WHY YOU," He said raising a hand. "Hi, I'm Camie Utsushimi You are?" I spoke as I took his hand.