⭐Preparations 2⭐

Don't forget to vote if you like this chapter 

And Comment if you have any questions or thoughts you want to share.

-------------------

Bakugou's POV

I loved my Crimson red sports car, I took down the roof. So I could feel the slightly chilly breeze. Spring was almost here. The only noticeable heat was the sun shining down. As my car drove by squirrels went up the trees. 

I quickly made it to the grocery store, before I was able to get the stuff Deku needed. I was Stuck by a few kids who needed my Autograph? Who knew I was So popular... Me I knew.

------ a Few Minutes Later-------

"Awww Finally I got away from the crowd" I sighed. "I hope it cools down!" I thought. "What are you doing in the back!" Something shouts at me. "Huh!? What is that!" I  sternly yell.  "Down here!" I look down to see a little robot dog. 

"What The Hell is This"  I shout. "Oh, that's my Baby! I finally programmed it to Talk" a Pink haired girl said as she came out of the shadows of I guess the storage room.

She took a Look at me for a second... "Your Bakugou Katsuki?" She asked. I hesitantly nodded hoping she wasn't an annoying Fangirl.

"You look a bit plain" she scoffed. "What is That SUPPOSED TO MEAN!" I yell back at her.  "Back on to work!" She picked up the dumb Robot dog.

I made my way out of the storage room. I managed to finish my shopping and order the cake, as I got into the line something caught my eye. A specific magazine had my attention. "Was that Camie?" I thought as I picked up the magazine. I stood there for a moment in a slight shock.

"Are you in line sir?" The cashier asked. "Oh, I am!" I respond quickly.

I brought the Groceries And got back into my car. I didn't have any trouble so I quickly made it home without a problem. I walked in to be greeted by Deku and Round face in the Dinning room. Doing what it seems to be helping Eri with her homework. "Hey, you got the groceries right?" Deku asked as he came up to me.

"Yeah uh here," I said handing him the bags. He rummaged through the bags making sure everything's inside. " why is this magazine in here?"  He questioned me. "Oh, its mine!" I snatched it out of his hand. He was a bit surprised by the sudden movement "Well, Thanks Kacchan" He spoke. 

I slouched as I walked back to my frozen waffles, Well they weren't frozen as a certain blonde-haired DJ was stuffing down his face. "Are these your waffles?" Denki asked with his mouth full. "How about you stuff the whole box down your throat!" I shouted. "Dunce face" I added as I walked away.

"Bro that was harsh!" Kirishima comforted Denki. "Oof" Mina said from around the corner. I took in a deep breath. I grumpily walked around to my Game room. I would say I was more grouchy than usual without breakfast. "Hah stuff the whole box down your throat " I smirked. It was my All day stream 10 hours, all games.

------Somewhere elsewhere--------

Camie's POV 

"I was stuck with phone calls all day!" I complained I sipped my surprisingly good Unicorn frappucino." This was my first time ordering Doordash!" I Hummed. At the moment I was taking a break, I did a lot of phone calls for a person with a manager. 

There's a specific phone call I don't want to answer... It was my mom. 

"For the longest, I could remember she controlled my life. She takes 70% of my check saying it's going to a better cause.  Which even I know is powering her money obsession" I believed. It went from Pagent to Pagent, she made most of her money off of me well until my little sister. "Jamie, I don't know what she was thinking of giving us similar names" I murmured.

I was the second eldest out of four children, The Oldest daughter.

I loved my relatively small penthouse, as I was finally out of the place. Well, the Main house. "Uh, that's a lot of reflecting on my life. "What should I do!?" I thought to plop myself onto my couch. "Hmm, Should I call Bakugou? " I thought.

----With Bakugou.----

Bakugou's POV

I was playing some Call-o-Duty,  for The quiet time of my stream. Dont get me wrong I'm very popular but at a certain time of day, I get only about  10,000 viewers.   When my usual average is 70,000 at a constant rate.  Imagine having more than 500,000 visits on a stream.

The only difference with this stream was Eri sitting in the back on her Ipad. "I'm guessing playing Roblox?" I believed.  I kept on vibing until "Bakugou!" "Katsuki" "BaKugou" I heard my friends scream from outside the room.  "This better be important!" I thought as I got up from my chair.

"Eri, can you keep my stream entertained?" I asked of her. "Sure, Kachann" She responded. "Ever since, she knew Deku Called me that she hasn't stopped since," I thought. 

I walked out of the room and headed towards the sitting room (A sitting room is a smaller version of a living room) 

"What do you knuckleheads want?" I sternly requested. "Oh, Bakugou we want to know how to get rid of a Villager on  Animal crossing" Mina, asked. Kami and Jirou nodded.  "Oh My fucking GOD! That's the simplest thing in the game." I complained. "Come on just show us" Jirou claimed. 

"Ugh fine, Interact with all the other villagers you want to keep, and-" I started to explain. "I'm finally done, Is it that hard," I said. 

"Oh, my Villager is gone!" Kami exclaimed. "Mhm," I hummed.   I turned around to leave, but- 

"Uncle Kacchan This girl claimed her name to be CamieCat? Called.?"She said. My face shot up as I knew who it was. I grabbed the phone and put it to my ear. "You Cant give yourself random names all of a sudden Ustishimi," I told her. 

"Aww, why not," she asked.  "Well Uh-" I said, "See nothing" She teased. "WELL, Camie!" I muttered.  I walked back to the Game room. 

---Not knowing the conversation behind me---

Mina's Pov

"OoO Bakubro's got a Girlfriend!" Denki said. "Is Bakugou talking with somebody, Who is it?" I Requested, from across the couch. "Hmm By the name you said it was Camie right, and Bakugou said Ustushimi," Jirou asked Eri. "If you're asking for her name The contact was obviously Camie Ustushimi" Eri stated. 

"Oh, Well you could've told me!" Jirou shook Eri. "I did I did" she cried. "Wait Ustushimi?!" I Squealed. "what do you mean?" Kaminari asked.  "Shes that New Model in town!" I blurted. "So there are many models" Jirou explained. "Let me finish," I pouted. "Shes the Talk of the town, because, Shes part of the Ustushimi family" I described. 

"wait isn't that one of the richest families in Japan?" Kaminari asked.  "Mhm shes moved here like a month and a half ago" I answered I showed them a picture of her and Seiji. "Who's the other guy?" Eri asked. 

"Ooh That's Seiji Shishikura, He's there's families are close. I heard its rumored that there Engaged" I spoke, "Engaged!!!" Kaminari yelled. "Mhm," I nodded.

"Are we sure this is the right person for Bakugou?" Kaminari asked. "I have a Crazy idea!" I said. "How crazy?" Jirou groaned. "How about we spy on her!" I suggested.

Kaminari agreed..

While Jirou just went along with my plan.

__________________

1283 words

Im posting this a bit early since last time I was Late to post.

But theres one problem At the moment I broke my laptop which I usually Write my stories on.

So now please excuse me if I post A little late.

-----

If you Have any Questions Or thoughts Comment!

If you Liked this chapter and have a bit of me on you Vote!

Posted May 10th 2020