🌟Thanks Mei Hatsume!🌟

Im sorry, But ive decided to push everything back, a whole week so its 4 days from Camie's and Bakugou's "Date?" and Eri's birthday is 7 days away.

-

I just wrote like half of the chapter and lost like 400 words :< so ima just re write...

-----------------

Uraraka's POV

This saturday was relativly peaceful, due to certain events. Few of the boy's took Bakugou out for who knows what and Deku was sadly at an interview.

I groaned at the thought of today! "Me and Deku usually spend our Saturday's on a date but no he's out on a interview" I angrily thought, Me and Deku sat together as we worked on our seprate jobs. Instead the reality was I really just Cuddled with Deku,

"But no, he had to go to a interview today!" I whined, "Speaking of whining, how about I drink some wine" I believed.

"Off to the kitchen!" I said out loud, but I had nobody to hear it, I drooled at the thought of the special grape juice. "As much as I love art! The best part has got to be the amount of time I can bitch around." I reasoned with myself. "Ah, I miss him already" I uttered.

Deku has been getting more and more busier with his new game coming out, I'm proud of him. Bakugou's always been the first one to try it out to be honest, His harsh judgement leaves Deku heart broken.

"After rethinking my sentence I think I'm already drunk from the Juice I haven't even touched yet" I believed.

"I honestly think I'm gonna do something productive today!" I hyped myself. As I inched closer to the kitchen, I heard Inaudible hooray's from the sitting room. instead of entering the kitchen I've decided to approach the corner and ask

"What are yall doing?" I asked calmly.

Causing everybody to jump! As I processed there reactions I immedialetly guessed what were happening, "Your, pranking Bakugou...Again" I said as I came from around the corner. "Uhh, no?" They replied.

"Jeez, that seems like an lie. What are you guys doing Iida?" I asked carefully, Iida would never lie now would he?. "I'm sorry guys, but I have to" Iida exclaimed.

"NO!!" The others screamed.

After a whole situation explained".... I bursted out laughing!

"Please don't Tell anybody else" Mina pleaded. As I came up with a plan "I wont tell anybody.... Unless.... I want in!" I said. Everybody being confused. I answered there non spoken question Why? "I've been kinda bored and this seems like a good adventure plus I won't tell Anyone" I spoken.

"So your Blackmailing us?" Jirou stated. "Pretty much!" I replied. Everybody else groaned...

"Did you guys answer her?" I ask, looking at the computer. "Oh I forgot!" Mina said. "Wow!" Jirou scoffed.

---Same thing, elsewhere---

Mei's POV

"This is getting Fun, I have to know how He got through, my first wall!" I giggled... "Iida Tenya, got to keep that name in mind" I thought, as I quickly looked through his account!

"Hmm? He added me to a groupchat? For what?" I asked myself.

As I Clicked the groupchat...

I could already tell this wasn't for Coding purposes.

_ _ _ _

Real-LifePika : Mei can you tell us about your friend Camie?

Mina_ Ash : How do you know Camie?