⭐Birthday Bakugou! - Special⭐

Slightly ⚠ 13+ Chapter ⚠ Its a lime

FOR YOUR INFORMATION!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT TO THE MAIN STORY.

This is just a special because of Bakugou Birthdays On April 20.

April 20 - 23

The Charecters are aged up as

Camie is 22

&

Bakugou's 23

__________________

Bakugou's POV :

I woke up in Camie's room, there was still a dent on the left side of the bed where she laid. I sat up and rubbed my head. Messier than usual because of my daily bedhead. My head slightly hurt from yelling during my stream Yesterday.

I got up from the bed and walked out into Camie's apartment. I looked around to spot Camie making eggs on the stove. I came from behind her.

I placed my hands on her waist, and put my head on her shoulders. "You scared me!" She said, taking out of her Headphones. As a response, I melted more into her shoulder.

"Keep your eyes, on your eggs," I said. The eggs frizzled, as she scrambled them. "Happy!- uhhh Monday," She said. "Happy Birthday" I Imagined. "I Knew Camie forgot a lot, but my birthday?" I thought. I Picked up myself and landed on the couch.

I turned on the TV,

"I'm busy today with some important work, I have a part in another Movie!" Camie said excitedly. "Yeah yeah," I Said grumpily hoping shell ask whats wrong.

That time never came.

"So, I'll be leaving in a few hours," She said happily, she handed me a plate of Rice and eggs... "Salt and Spice?" I ask. "Yep! extra spice and salt how you like it" She Smiled. I sat up. As she placed the Spice and salt on the coffee table in front of us.

I'd never want to celebrate my birthday, but she'd completely forget it?

"I've turned my attention to the tv as I didn't want to think that Camie forgot my birthday"

Camie's POV

"Seems like he's already mad My plan is working" I Believed. "Ha! My acting skills are paying out" I thought.

"I Can't wait for this to play out!" I whispered. "What was that?" he asked quickly. "Oh, Its almost time!" I said looking at my phone. "Oh," He looked down. "I'll just head to the House" He added. "He looked sad, well its Bakugou so it wasn't that noticeable" I considered.

Bakugou grabbed his stuff, as I held my purse ready to walk out the door. I Walk him out, "Want me to drop you off" He suggested. "Oh no thanks, but I hope you have a wonderful day!" I said leaning in to kiss him. He kissed me back,

He eventually got in his car and left so now it was Step Two of my plan!

I wasn't going to a movie set I was lying! I know I know I'm so sneaky! instead, I'm going to pick up the cake I ordered for Bakubabe's Birthday!

I Happily skipped to the front of my Penthouse's building, waiting for my Uber to arrive. I was excited this is His first Birthday with me, so I'm going to make it count!

I waved down my Uber, as I got in I told him I was going to the Angel cakes Bakery.

In The meantime...

15 minutes later

Bakugous's POV

When I entered the Mansion it was quiet too quiet, The Living room was empty, a bit too empty. I decided to settle inside my gaming room. "If those Mother Fuckers gonna forget my birthday, Oh Forget them!" I yell loudly, aggressively eating the chips on the couch in the back of my gaming room.