🌟Eri's Birthday P2🌟

_____________

If You like the Story Vote!

&

Comment- I love Responding you guyss

________

This Chapter Brought to you by ne  Cosplaying as Uraraka while writing...

_______

Casey's POV

--

I'm still surrounded by my annoying classmates, but there's one thing I liked at the moment... Everybody's Happy... "Mom would never Let me Have a Birthday party..." I thought... "She's always liked Camie better" I imagined...

When Thats far from the truth...

...After Camie Sat the present at the Present table... She wouldn't stop clinging to me...ugh

"Casey, So what do you wanna do?" She asked me... "How you start by leaving me alone" I snapped at my sister... Taking her hand off my shoulder... She backed off.

All I wanted to know was her secret to Her wins, and she refused to tell me, I have no reason to act my feelings....

_____

Camie's POV

----

I backed off, and she walked off... "What am I gonna do now?" I groaned watching my sister walk away...

"I Wonder should I go back to the-"

"Excuse me... Lady coming through-" Two kids Ran Passed Me almost Causing me to fall... "Are they playing with water guns?" I questioned myself... They looked like they were having fun.... I laughed at the sight...

"Ugh, no Water in the House" Somebody whined behind me... To my suprise it was... Miss Ashido!

"Oh Sorr-... Wait Camie Utsushimi?!" The Lady Exclaimed.... "Yep, its me... Camie" I laughed nervously... "Are you having fun, is everything ok?and" Ashido pressured me.... "As yes, ma,am, miss?" I spoke... "Well, she wasn't pressuring me, just making sure I was alright, Talking to other Role-Models is kinda hard..." I told myself. .. "Ye-yeah the best?" I nervously held up a piece sign...

"Nice! Just call me Mina, If anything's wrong just tell me ok?" Mina said as she walked back into the crowd... 

Ever since that scandal it's been hard to talk to people, hasn't it

... 

I was trying to get through the parade of little kids... until I see... A girl with sliver hair and a Horn headband... She looked sad... 

So I walked up to her...

"Why aren't you playing with everybody?" I asked the small girl. Without glancing up she just said... "I was trying to impress this person named Casey and she ended up hating it" She sadly stated... 

"Casey? huh," I re-said inside my head...

The girl looked up to see a Surprising face... "Miss Camie, I'm sorry!" The girl cried without making a scene... "No, No it's ok- I'm sorry about my sister" I spoke... "But- I shouldn't have said tha-" The girl tried to state that- cutting her off... I said...

"No its Casey... but I want you to know She was actually focused on getting you Perfect present spending so long in the shopping district That it even made me tired.." I Patted the girl on the head and Added.. "Remember There's no difference between you and her your both human am I right?" I smiled... 

The smaller girl wrapped her arms around me... "Thank you," She said... "No need, Now enjoy your birthday!"I joyfully stated... "How did you know it's my birthday!" Eri looked up to me... "Just a feeling"

Nervously laughing, I put my hand against my Neck...

"Your right Miss Camie!" The silvered haired girl... Was Ready!

As she ran off, I got up from the bench to see a familiar face coming from around the corner... 

"Bakugou Katsuki!!"

A Waved him down telling him to come sit by me- 

Now sitting by me, He asked "What did you say to the gremlin?" Bakugou sighed sitting next to me... 

Sitting up, I smiled "Just telling her, her that Casey's human too," I said... "She told you about your sister?" Bakugou exclaimed... "Well kinda on accident- but yeah I guess" I Shrugged...

"I held out my hand... So what do you wanna do?"

______
Dudhgrhrhrhrh

So Umm hi? I'm definitely not off of break! But I got something Done :3
___

So If you liked the chapter Please Vote...

I will answer any questions!

____
(Unedited)

You just read 694 words