⭐Hi CameraCat2?⭐

Remember the Last Chapter Wasnt Relevant to the story! so I'm going off of the Chapter

"I'm sorry"

This chapter is mostly about Bakugou FYI (For your information)

_____________________

Bakugou's POV

"I'm gonna be late again, My stream are gonna get mad at me again." I thought. As I Jogged down the street, I couldn't help but think "why did I lie?" I Imagined. "Well, that is a Good Test" I believed.

I managed to make it home safe, but today everybody was home. "Which means its gonna be loud as hell" I Recalled. I walk down the marble halls, but to get to my room I have to pass the living room. "We all know that's the hot spot of the whole building," I Said.

As I tried to sneak around the living room, I was stopped by "Kacchan, your never late" By the voice, I could tell this was Deku. "Deku, SHIT you scared me!" I yelled. "Oh, sorry Kacchan" He laughed, Putting his hand behind his head.

"From what I heard he's been late for his 2nd day. That's unlikely for Bakugou" Todoroki said from across the room. "Icyhot bastard don't keep tabs on me!" I shout at him. "I'm Just saying" he responded.

"Maybe he met somebody?" Kirishima assumed from the couch. "Hey, Don't get any ideas!" I Bark. "Sorry Bakubro," He said still concentrating on the game, "Oo I Want to meet her!" Mina exclaimed from the couch. I Ignored her.

Once I'd turned around to leave, Deku was muttering things like "Kacchan dating someone? He hasn't had a girlfriend never if I remember" He Mumbled. "Just move," I said slightly pissed off. "Oh Okay," he replied moving to the side.

Behind me, I could hear. "Don't overthink it Zuku" I heard round face reply to Deku.

As I made it to the game room, I'd Plan to call Camie In the middle of my stream. While I usually take a 30-minute break in my stream that is split up into two sections The first 3 hours and the last 3 hours.

After the Ruckus of me being late again, I've decided on Some Minecraft minigames. I was skilled in playing any type of game. Because I'd played a large variety of games, I wasn't part of any clans.

I've been Invited to many Clans that's a Fact I'd easily turn them down, Only because I like to keep my title as the Most popular solo streamer.

("Most popular solo streamer" - I'm not sure that's an actual title")

A while later, The first three hours were pretty easy. Well except this one problem this one person kept joining CameraCat12 I recognized the name but "I kicked you over a Hundred times GIVE UP! " I internally screamed.

"I'll Be back in 30 minutes," I said as My audience "Awed" In sadness.

"It was time for me to call Camie," I thought as I grabbed my phone of the couch in the back.

Camie's POV

"He kicked me for the 10th time" I Believed, as I laid on my stomach facing the laptop. My Phone rung. As I struggled to reach make it across the room, letting it ring a bit. Once I finally made it to my charging phone, I said "Hello". "Why Did it Take SO Godamn long to answer the phone?!" Bakugou screamed into my ear.

"Ow- but yay you called me!" I said excitedly. "Yeah, Yeah!" Bakugou responded. "Meh, So what do you wanna do?" I asked. "I don't know you pick," He said.

"Movie!?"

"no"

"Park"

"no"

"restaurant, no too fancy..."

"HOW ABOUT A CAFE," We both said at the same time.

....

"Great Minds, think alike huh?" I stated. "That was just cheezy!" He replied. "heh, not sure if I should agree with you?" I questioned. "Huh! What do you mean should you agree with me or not" He yelled. "Your Cute, when you're mad" I accidentally said. "wha-?" I heard on the other side of the line.

"Umm Nothing! what Day and time!" I blurt out. "Oh ok, how about next Wednesday?" He asked. "That's perfect!" I responded.

Bakugou's POV

"I did just hear what she said, SHIT I'm blushing!" I thought. We then settled on a date and time. Next Wednesday, At the nearby Cafe.

We talked for the rest of my break, I was secretly looking forward to meeting her. Soon enough I had to get back to my Game,

_____The next day______

I finally got up the courage to make it out of the room, Its Friday. "Which means The busiest day of the house, everybody is off" I groaned.

I stumbled out of bed, I Yawned. I walked towards the kitchen. Once I looked in it was Infested with People.

I stood there Tired in a trance until... "Hey want some pancakes!" Round face said Unexpectedly. "SHIT!" I yelled. "Did I scare you?" She teased. "The hell not!" I respond walking into the kitchen. "Can you please calm down Kacchan Eri's Here?" Deku asked.

"*Tch*" I responded. "Move Dunchface!" I said trying to get into the Refrigerator. "Oh sorry man didn't see you!" he laughed.

I grabbed the orange juice from the refrigerator, I Poured it into a mug and walk toward the long diner table. It held roughly 14 people.

I walk to my spot at the way end at the table, as I passed by I heard "Hi!" said an unknown voice. "Hi... Wait!" I spoke to while I turned around. "Aren't you supposed to be at school it's Friday morning!" I exclaim. "Oh its a teacher's day," She said looking away from her phone.

"Hmm... Fine" I scoffed. As I Got out my Phone. I was interupted by "Guess what!" Eri asked. "what" I reply. "I'm gonna be having my birthday party here next Saturday!" She stated excitedly. "Just don't bother me" I answer.

"Ok ok Uncle!" She mocks. As she has gone off about how nice this party gonna be.

"I'm gonna invite everybody in my Grade!"

"Its a Fairy theme!"

"A Giant Cake!" She went off.

"That's Nice!" I patted her head.

After about another 10 minutes, Everybody made their way to the table. Once everybody settled down, Uraraka and Deku passed the pancakes down. Denki decided to say. "So why were you late yesterday," Kaminari said shaking his eyebrows up and down. "He was late yesterday!?" Mina asked surprised.

"Yea I know surprising" Kirishima added. "He takes so much pride in his work, the last time he took a break was at Deku's Game review. 8 months ago" Kyoko stated.

"Pass my the Hot sauce," I said ignoring them. "What did you do again?" He teased. "None of your business" I raised my voice. "Ugh fine" He gave up.

_______________________

I hope you have a nice day!

if you liked this chapter make sure to VOTE!

I'll like to hear your thoughts today so comment, I'll reply!

------------------

1151 words

Posted April, 27, 20