🌟Relationship Advice🌟

Please Vote and Comment for my mental stabiltlity...

please?

--------------- This chapter is brought by me watching AOT at 2:30 am---------I'm crying :<

Mei's POV

I had tears in my eyes, Well its not what you think! I was laughing, Camie was telling me off about my sleeping hours.. I kinda told her at 4:00 am, I was finally finished with my next project.. and she was pretty pissed this morning checking her messages.

"Camie has always been my friend hasn't she?" I laughed...

After pulling an All-nighter... Camie decided to bring me some breakfast. While she's on her way, my mission is too clean up my off-campus dorm before she comes!

An few seconds of intense music played ,as I ran through my Apartment cleaning blankets and food off of Couches and counters... "Hey don't judge me, I'm just your average Above 4.0 GPA college student!"

Bakugou's POV

I woke up, obviously tired. I reached for my phone on the nearby nightstand... I groaned as a few things fell to the ground...Ugh

I quickly opened my phone, as the screen glowed... It showed where I left off last night, scrolling through Camie's Instagram... but instead of going on with my day... I kept scrolling.

I didn't like any of her photos as I was kinda scrolling a little two far down her page... "She looks so beautiful." I thought. After a few moments of realization... "What the fuck, did I just say?" I mumbled, I can't believe I just said that.

I continued going down her page, until I saw this picture of her holding a small Pomerian, The caption stating "I wan't a Pom Pom so Bad"

...

...

...

I liked it....

I was about to move on until I noticed, "This Post was TWO years old... Shit she's gonna think I'm a creep" I stated... The photo was cute tho..

Maybe Ill try to explain it to her, at the café in two days... wait the café!... "I forgot all about it! Is this a hangout does, she think its a date?! Should I bring flowers?" I sliently panicked. Maybe I should, ask Kirishima about this...?

"But I don't want those Nosy- ass bastards in my business...but, Shit....I'll ask him." I said to myself.

I got up, from my bed. and walked out into the hallway... Going down the marble corridor. Once I got to his and Mina's bedroom... I knocked on his door... carefully at first... I waited probably 10 seconds... no answer...

So I knocked again, but this time I wasn't so patience... "Rock head are you in there?" I called out... "Oh Its you Bakubro!" Kirishima answered the door... "Who else, would it be." I asked. "I just wanted to stay in bed" Kiri groaned. "Anyways, I have a question?" I spoke.

"Hmm what is it!" Kirishima got excited... "So uhh... you better not say anything to those nosy bastards!" I scolded him. "yeah yeah Bakugou!" Kirishima said...

"So.. how do I explain this. Let's say I'm meeting somebody, but its just the two of us. We didn't really say its a date or not..." I explained. "I have no clue what to say.. Bakubro's going on a date!" Kirishima yelled joyfully.