(𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻: 𝟚)-Training and Sludge Villian

"..." = [Talking]

'...' = {Thought}

(...) = (Author-chan)

... = |POV| - (Point of View)

First week of training:

In The Morning:     5 AM

Izuku's POV

                          I woke up early so I can do my early jogs, push-ups, sit-ups, etc.. I then came across Dagobah Beach 'Man this place is a dump, It was so beautiful before the tides brought a lot of junk and people then began to throw their trash here........Maybe I should clean the place up and train here' I thought and continued my jog.

1 hours later.....

I went back home and took a shower first cause my shirt was soaked with sweat. After I took a shower and changed into my new and fresh clothing, I went down to eat breakfast.' Mom's not home guessing she's at work' I thought then went to the kitchen to eat the food mom left for me. After I ate, I went out of the house to go back to Dagobah beach so I can start my training. I have been carrying, tossing in mid-air, and incinerating the junk in mid-air before it falls back to the ground so it can increase my Quirk, agility, strength, reaction time, etc..

2 months of training:

                 I have been improving very well than before. I had a much toned muscular body (A/N: The same as the picture on top but don't mind Katsuki) and also finished cleaning the beach it was kinda hard at first, but weeks after weeks it was getting easier. So right now I'm trying to transform into my forms. I succeeded in my Siren, Dragon, Demon, and God at first try but not yet in Phoenix form. I'm still finding out what I need to do to trigger my form.

As I was meditating, I heard tiptoes and front flipped to see who was creeping up on me and I was flabbergasted. It was......."GRANDPA?!"I yelled 'Didn't expect that he would come back to town' I thought, "Wow my boy, you have gotten slick, fast, and to top it all off observant well also focused, so what were you doing for the past two months?Training?"Grandpa asked, "Well yeah I have and well....." "You cleaned the whole beach, didn't you?"Grandpa said, as I was laughing awkwardly and rubbing the back of my neck "Well....you could say that, and it's because it was apart from my training, so I was just being ready. And well I need to try and transform into my forms at once or one by one, but I can't seem to transform in my phoenix form" I said with a tone of worry, "Well how about getting angry maybe that would work" I looked down at the sand beneath me closing my eyes. 'He had a point, but how do I-......Why did he gave me a flashback...Why do they have to pick on me, when I have strong quirks, I'm so useless I let Kacchan protect me that's why I need to train harder that will pass my limit ' I didn't realize that I was clenching my fists out of anger, I then opened my eyes and to see I was 5 feet down from the ground and felt a warmth surrounding and inside me, I realized I had no legs, no arms But a pair of wings, and talons. I was so shocked, I finally transformed into my Phoenix. I looked down to see an amazed Inko with stars in her eyes and a smiling grandpa down below, I glided down to the ground and de-transformed. My mom hugged me as I hugged her back and my old man patted my back "Hey honey, can you buy some groceries at the market place I need to cook something for our lunch and don't have any ingredients" Mom asked and handed me a list of ingredients and I nodded.

At the market place...

               "Hey Mr.Yuni do you have any Spices," I asked then heard a loud explosion, People started running away from the explosion as the fire was made, I checked what made the explosion and saw a sludge villain terrorizing the other side of the market place, I went in front of the crowd to see the fight much clearer, I heard a pro say "I can't seem to get a hit on the villain and a much harder problem he got a hostage I hope SHE can hold on, We have to wait for a perfect person to defeat the villain" I was so worried the heroes couldn't do anything because their quirk isn't fit for the scenario. I then realized that the pro said there was a hostage and it was a female, I focused on the sludge if there's a person on the villain, My Heart sank as I saw an ash-blonde looking at me with fear in her eyes.....The one...got trapped inside the villain...was........KACCHAN?!?!. I ran as I was getting ready to use my Siren quirk since the sludge will most likely be liquid, "Hey! kid get back here, you're getting yourself hurt" A pro said while I was ready to attack, I used my water manipulation quirk and clapped my hands to make the sludge spat all over the market place and......It worked!!. The pros were speechless by how I defeated the villain and the same as the audience but also happy that everyone was safe. Katsumi was falling "Kacchan!!" I caught Kacchan before she could fall to the ground. After I caught her, I gathered all the fire around and made a fireball, I also made it non-lethal so I can heal Kacchan but she'll get tired because she was trying to get out with all her might with.