(𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻: 𝟛)-UA Entrance Exam

"..." = [Talking]

'...' = {Thought}

(...) = (Author-chan)

... = |POV| - (Point of View)

The last week before the Exam:

Izuku's POV:

                I have been training with grandpa. He taught me hand-to-hand combat and different types of martial arts. I just found out that grandpa knows every type of martial arts like karate, boxing, kickboxing, Kung fu, taekwondo you name it.

The day of the Exam:

               Now I'm just spending time with my family but mostly Kacchan since we haven't seen each other for the past few months. I can't wait, I should do a quick run, it is still 5 in the morning. I got back and smelled eggs and bacon. I went upstairs to my room and showered, I changed into my clothes and went downstairs.

               I still have time, because the exam starts in 7:00 in the morning and it's still 6:30 so I still have time. I went to the table and said our good mornings and ate my breakfast. It was now 6:40, I got up and took my bag, put my shoes on and went to the front of the door. "Bye mom, I'll take my leave," I said waving goodbye "Bye sweety, good luck on the exam," Mom said as I smiled at her "Thanks mom, have a nice day," I said as I put my hand on the doorknob and went out of the house. And teleported to the gates

At UA's gates:

No one's POV:

              Izuku was walking in UA and saw a girl about to fall so he used his time manipulation quirk from his quirk Godly Demons to slow downtime and grew a dragon tail to catch her.

              Once he caught her by the waist, he deactivated his time manipulation quirk. She was confused and looked around to see who/what stopped her and saw a Greenette with such toned muscles. She was about to blush like a tomato but got cut off by a Greenette speaking with such a deep and handsome voice, by just hearing it you will think the person is in his 20's "You know falling on your first day is a bad omen" He said while smiling at the girl and made her stand straight.

               The girl blushed at the Greenette said, "Well...uhh....T-Thanks for c-catching me" She was fidgeting her fingers together, Izuku chuckled at the girl's actions "Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you...." Izuku Gestured his hand for a handshake "Oh Uh Uraraka, Ochaco Uraraka" She held his and shook their hands. "It's nice to meet you, Uraraka-san" He smiled at her and she blushed because she's talking to a boy and holding his hand, She was about to say something when an ash-blonde cut her off "OUTTA MY WAY EXT- D-DEKU!!"She sees Izuku with a girl that was blushing.

                 She was furious but kept cool because Izuku was here "Hey Kacchan, I was going to wait for you inside, but I got distracted" He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, Both girls were blushing slightly "C'mon let's go, we don't wanna be late" He was ready to get Inside "You go-ahead I just need to talk to someone" Katsumi looked at Uraraka With a grin "Oh ok well then, bye Uraraka-san See ya around" He waved goodbye "Bye, Midoriya-Kun" She returned the wave and blushed slightly '-KUN!!, What the damn fuck is this girl fucking planning' Katsumi thought as she was bottling up her anger. "Y'know, What the ACTUAL FUCK are you planning?" Katsumi said as she had a sadistic smile "W-What do y-you mean?" Uraraka was pretty confused and a bit scared "Oh I don't know, maybe because you called Deku  '-KUN'!!!" Uraraka was still confused but she heard "Tch, whatever you're just wasting my time" Uraraka was a bit angry but more confused.