(𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻: 𝟟)

||:|| ~ ||:||

The classroom was filled with voices chattering. Their homeroom teacher came in and the sound of talking silenced "Good Morning Mr. Aizawa", the pro looked towards the class of heroes-in-training "Morning" and went in front of his desk. Their sleep-deprived teacher looked at them with eye bags under his eyes, "I have seen your training with All Might. Uraraka and Iida next time be more attentive and observant" Aizawa said with an irritated tone.

Both the girls that were mentioned nodded in sync. Aizawa sighed tiredly "Today I have an announcement to make" Aizawa was cut off with some of the students. The pro was annoyed "Let me continue!!" Aizawa yelled at the students using his quirk. His eyes had a red hue and his long black hair floated upwards. The class silenced again, Shota deactivated his quirk while sighing "We are going to pick a class representative and have a field trip to USJ and no, it is not Universal Studios Japan". The class was disappointed but also relieved that they were not gonna have a quiz but what hit them was being class representative. The class broke into a debate with the students yelling "Me! Pick Me" and an explanation as to why they need to be the class representative. Iida gave a suggestion as to vote who the class representative will be.

They tallied up all the votings. Midoriya was first for 10 votes, Yaoyorozu was second for 2 votes, and the other boys-except Kirishima-voted themselves. Half the class was disappointed and relieved but a certain someone was pissed and the other was utterly confused. That certain someone was an Ash-blonde and a Greenette both still processing. The angry pomeranian broke her trance "WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR THE DAMN NERD" the now angry hot-headed girl yelled at the group of students.

Izuku calmed down still confused. Aizawa woke up from the yelling signaling him that they're done picking the class representative. Their teacher just sighed in annoyance and tried to quiet down the class. Keyword: tried. But before Aizawa could yell at the students, someone came in with a very very booming voice. "HHEEEEEEEEYY" Present Mic busted into the classroom using his...quirk? ok, nevermind using his voice. "Wassup, Class 1-A, It's time for some-" Present Mic cut off by a glaring Aizawa, Present Mic motioned his fingers that was on top of his lips in a zipping motioned and walked backward step by step until he was in front of the door's corridor. He slammed the door shut and screeched "AIZAWWWAAAA, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME" while running back to the teacher's office.

The students were dumbfounded with a hint of amusement and the teacher looked very pleased with his pale and eye-bagged face. Shota continued his conversation with hi- I mean, the students "Midoriya, it seems the class wants you to be the class representative any objections as a soon to be class president" Aizawa said with an uninterested expression, Izuku stood up preparing something "I object".

Class 1-A was silent, Izuku's Teacher, Aizawa Shota, was sipping on his 4th-morning coffee—Can you believe that 4th, you have got to be kidding me, Aizawa please stop drinking coffee you'll only stop growing— of the day. Izuku stood there boldly after rejecting the honor of being the class representative, meaning he didn't want the leader role of the class, meaning he doesn't like being in control of the Class I mean that's what you get for having a hot innocent broccoli in your class but him not taking control of the class meaning that he is not interested such an authority to be put on him.

The green-haired teenage boy was somehow just a tiny bit embarrassed which has not occurred after his father's death and he somehow became like he was in his childhood times, a stuttering mess "A-Ahh, Wait, P-Please don't misunderstand, I-I was just-uhh... I-I... was, just t-trying to be rea... son... able?... ah, Y-yeah, I-i was just trying to be... Reasonable... Eto..Um-uh, I..Amh" Izuku scrambled trying to find the right words.