(𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻: 𝟝)-Dorms

"..." = [Talking] "..." = [All Might]

'...' = {Thought} '...' = {Telepathy}

(...) = (Author-chan)

... = |POV| - (Point of View)

In the morning:  

  Izuku woke up at 5 AM and did his run. It was now 6:07, He has gone back to his house, Inko was still sleeping so he took a shower made breakfast for him and his mother, and ate, he checked one more time if he left anything and grabbed a few things before he left. Both Blaze and Arthur are still sleeping on Izuku's head while the Greenette was heading to UA's dormitory.

-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.Timeskip._-._-._-._-._-

 Izuku has Arrived and waited for the others while checking his phone for any messages. The mythical creatures or known as Blaze and Arthur were playing with each other and so Izuku joined in by transforming himself the same size as the two.

    Everyone in Class 1- A is in front of their dormitory. They were looking at the two creatures that were chasing each other and one that was a mix of the two creatures on top of Katsumi's head. Aizawa then came out of the building that looked like a mini-mansion.

   The three creatures lined up in front of Aizawa, Aizawa looked around and saw that everyone was already there "Everybody is here now so let us start" Aizawa said "But Mr. Aizawa Midoriya is still not here, we should wait for him a little longer" Uraraka said as his classmates-except Katsumi-agreed "You dumbasses he's already here" Katsumi said as the green mix of a dragon and a phoenix flew towards Katsumi's head and landed on it, the creature than was covered with green fire and formed into a human-shaped body and there it was, Izuku came out of it hugging Katsumi "She's right" Izuku said as he smiled at his classmates, the girls were serious jealous of Katsumi but there was one that wouldn't admit it.

   The two creatures flew towards Izuku and laid on his head "Stop the chit chat let us not waste time" Aizawa said, Everyone went inside the building who were so excited. The Class was so amazed by how the Inside was massive "We have dorms in UA to keep you safe and surveillance " Aizawa said with his monotone voice and his sleep-deprived face"The principle did this to make the students make trust with each other and know each other more" Aizawa said "There are rules you need to know before you settle in" Aizawa said.

    Aizawa started with the common ones. After all the said rules "All your boxes that you packed is already in your rooms, The staff has already grouped you in each floor. The first floor is a common room with the living room, kitchen, dining room, training room, laundry room, and bathrooms" Aizawa said as Mineta had a very perverted face, Aizawa saw this "The Bathrooms are separated by gender one for boys, one for girls" Aizawa said as he saw Mineta had a perverted face and turned into a disappointed one "The people in the second floor are Tokoyami, Aoyama, Ojiro, Asui, Hagakure, and Yaoyorozu, In the third floor are Koda, Shoji, Sato, Iida, and Uraraka, In the fourth floor are Sero, Kaminari, Ashido, and Jiro, And In the fifth floor are Kirishima, Mineta, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo, Each room has their own AC/Air Condition, toilets, beds, fridges, closets, and a balcony And Midoriya we did what you requested" Aizawa said, Izuku nodded "You can now settle in for this week that means no class this week, then next week's Monday is when we start class, Ok do whatever you need to do" Aizawa said as he walked out the door.

  Everyone was going to their floors and started decorating their rooms. The first to finish was Midoriya, He went out of his room and saw Todoroki struggling to take out the bed in her room "Hey Todoroki, do you need any help I'm done with mine so no need to worry" Izuku said as Todoroki with her emotionless face looked at Izuku "Oh sure you can help me with taking this out" Todoroki said as she set aside to let Izuku pull the bed "So what are you gonna decorate your room" Izuku said as he pulled the bed with no sweat "Well I was gonna go for Japanese theme since my house is also Japanese theme" Todoroki said as she went inside the room as Izuku followed "Oh I have some ideas for that" Izuku said as Todoroki looked at Izuku waiting to hear the suggestions. They were now working on the room, Both Blaze and Arthur found Izuku's room and went inside and have gone to there own bed that was fit for their size while Izuku was helping Todoroki.