(𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻: 𝟞)-Battle Training

"..." = [Talking] "..." = [All Might]

'...' = {Thought} '...' = {Telepathy}

(...) = (Author-chan) (A\N) = >Note<

... = |POV| - (Point of View)

Izuku's POV

    I woke up at 5:00 AM, sat up, and swung my feet on the side of the bed, and stood up. I changed into my tracksuit and went out of my room then out of the dorms. I have been jogging for 47 km and going back to the dorms which will now add up to 50 km. I was now in the dorms, it was quarter to 6 but I knew that someone will be awake around 6 so I went up on my floor and inside my room. I took a fresh uniform with a towel on my shoulders and went down to the bathrooms downstairs. I went into the bathroom and took a stall and started with my hair.

Katsumi's POV

  I groan as I hear a ringing on my side desk. I slammed my hand on the desk which was where my alarm clock was, as the ringing stopped I stood up, and rubbed sleep off of my eyes, then stretched my entire body. I took a fresh uniform out of my wardrobe and a towel, and went downstairs. I saw the bathroom doorknob moving and the door swung open.

Izuku's POV

  I finished taking a shower and dried off and changed into my uniform, but my hair was still wet and I was sweating from the hot steam so I went out of the bathroom. I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom, and saw a certain ash-blonde in front of the elevator door. " 'Morning, how was your sleep? " I close the door behind me and looked back towards Kacchan "Eh, fine, I guess," Kacchan said going towards the bathroom door, "Your regular," I said heading to the kitchen. I heard Kacchan reply "Yeah", I respond an "Alright" then headed to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for everyone.

Katsumi's POV  (Again)

  Izuku headed to the kitchen I guess going to cook something. I go inside of the bathroom took one of the stalls while thinking all the events that had happened in the past few weeks, now it's the first day of the third week of school, Monday. I dry myself off changed into my undergarments and then uniform on top.

 (A\N Katsumi's cup size is D but she wears her sports bra that's why she looks like a B cup)

  I exit the bathroom and smell pancakes, bacon, and eggs, "Hey, Deku you done with breakfast?" I ask going towards him, as he looked at me and back to his cooking "I'm almost done, and can you set out the plates I'm on yours and mine" Izuku said. I replied a "Sure" and took the plates that had been stacked and set them on the table.

Izuku POV

  I finished cooking breakfast and placed the pancakes, bacon, and egg on the plates that had been set on the table. I checked the clock and it was an hour before 7:30. Me and Kacchan were eating while hearing a bunch of footsteps and people came running down the stairs and the other flooding out of the elevator. Everyone was out of the place, they kept yelling "Who's gonna cook?!" or "We're gonna be late" or "Where's my bag" but Iida kept on doing her 'hand chops' and tried to calm them down. Keyword 'tried'. While they were yelling and running around, Me and Kacchan grabbed our bags and were about to leave but "SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU MOTHERF*CKERS, FOOD IS F*CKING ON THE F*CKIN' TABLE AND YOUR F*CKING BAGS ARE IN YOUR SH*TTY ROOMS" Kacchan yelled at the group of students rampaging and running around the room. My classmates looked at the dining table then at the clock and back to the Greenette boy and Angry Ash-blonde girl. The class bowed and apologized for their behavior and so others did what they needed to do, and Kacchan being Kacchan she huffed and went out of the door and slammed it, I followed behind her and picked up my pace to level with Kacchan.