(𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻: 𝟙)-Middle School

"..." = [Talking]

'...' = {Thought}

(...) = (Author-chan)

... = |POV| - (Point of View)

Early In the Morning:    8 AM

Inko's POV:

                   Me and Izuku are eating breakfast. I was done eating so I went to the living room to turn on the News, That's when I heard "Mommy, when can we go to check my quirk?!"Izuku asked I smiled at the question "Not yet Izuku it's too early, Hmmm......Why not after lunch?"I said, "Yay!"He responded, "Why don't we wait, ok?"I asked Izuku nodded.

 -_.-_.-_.-_.-_.Timeskip._-._-._-._-._-
---{~1:13 PM~}---

                   Izuku and I are going to the hospital to check what's his quirk. I called the Bakugou Family to the hospital so they can know if Izuku will have a Quirk or not.

     At the Docter's office:

                  The doctor did X-rays, And blood samples, I thought that 'This is unusual my first check-up only did X-ray does he not have a quirk' I wanted to ask why was he also doing blood samples but I didn't want to bother him so I stayed quiet.

He then came back to his office with the results, he had a shocked look. I hoped that my son won't be Quirkless, the way you live quirkless is very hard they mock you cause they think that if you don't have a quirk or don't have a strong quirk you are useless but I will still support him no matter what. The way he walked back was so slow like something happened/he was processing something "Excuse me Doctor is there something wrong"I asked, "No there's nothing wrong Ms. Midoriya, but may I ask what's your quirk and your husband's "He asked, I looked at Izuku he had a 'what's wrong mommy' look then I looked back at the doctor, I was hesitant to speak but spoke up "I am The Aquatic Hero: Sirenity and my Husband The Fiery Hero: Flamestar" The doctor had a much more shocking face and bowed "I'm sorry for your loss ma'am and your son's quirk....I...I've never seen this type of quirk it is a mutation type of Quirk and also an emitter type, I don't know why but he has 4 forms but also has powers from the 4 forms in " He said, I was so shocked but also thankful that he's not quirkless, he won't get mocked"Well then what is his forms?"I asked "There are 5 forms actually but the 5th is not a form its more of an emitter type, it emits an aura around him and he has the aspects of the mythical creatures the Siren..the Dragon..and the Phoenix, the non-existent creatures are somewhat similar to a Demon/Devil...And..A...GOD!!?!?" as he said that I tried to remember our Family Tree "Actually my Dad is the God-like Hero: Allystor My husband's Mom Is the Transformable Hero: Mystic And my sister the Demonic Hero: Sanity"

(I couldn't think of anything)

                        The doctor had an even more shocked face, I looked at Izuku again and he had a face that had stars in his eyes and a 'my family is full of heroes'look. I smiled at the face Izuku was making, I then look back at the doctor "Are there any drawbacks?"I asked, "Well if he uses too much of his quirk he might get exhausted and I think that's all then what will you want to name your Quirk?" "Mommy, can you name it?" "Sure sweety...How about.....Sirenic Dragonian Phoenix and Godly Demons" "Ok I'll put it in your file and I'll explain more of his Quirk And also his Second quirks aren't gonna manifest directly it will take 2 to 3 years to manifest". After the explanation, we went out of the office and saw the Bakugou Family sitting worried"What's with the face?"They all looked and Mitsuki and Katsumi ran and hugged us.