.

I woke up it's about 10:00 school starts at 9:30 , I never been late for school. Just as I was about to text Nyla my phone end up dying. I hurried up put my phone on the charger and got in the shower getting ready. I didn't even bother to really style my hair , I just put it in a cute ponytail , and did my edges ... called it a day. As I'm sitting there fenna get ready to leave I texted Nyla asking her if she needed a ride and I'm sorry I overslept. I'm glad she wasn't mad though she told me her Mom dropped her off.

As I got in my car I plugged my phone up again and turned on some music. As soon as I got inside of the school I see Heaven and Dre just sitting there by the bathroom kissing. I'm guessing Heaven either ditching class to be with him or maybe just asked to go to bathroom to see him. I ain't even bother to ask why she wasn't in class, the minute she decided to kick rocks is the day she cut everything else with me. 

I went to class I end up seeing Nyla we got to smiling hard and everything just hugging. I had to go to my seat though so I wouldn't interrupt class or nothing. Me and my friends got that bond to where if we don't see each other for a day it feel like a whole year. We ended up having to watch this movie "hidden figures" until the class was over.

The bell got to ringing just when I was about to start getting deep into it. Me and Nyla grabbed our stuff and just started walking to our next class.

"Girl I ain't got nothing to say to you until we get to working on this project for art" Nyla said being funny and serious at the same time.

" girlll youuu mannnn meeee just wait"  I said laughing.

As soon as we got to class I asked the teacher can we go to the library or outside by the little benches. She ended up saying yes ... my school totally different ...  art is the only class you can go outside for as long as the teacher trust you and your a senior and it's a big project.

Me and Nyla grabbed our purses and grabbed a whole new board and some paint and paint brushes and started walking towards the side door. While me and Nyla walking we see Dre and Heaven they end up laughing and looking at us and then looking back at each other but me and Nyla the type to not entertain childish ass shit. We definitely to grown for the bullshit.

As we got outside I asked Nyla to take a picture of me so I can post it on my Instagram and my day story. I'm glad she took a bomb picture cause whew.

Me and Nyla ended up sitting down afterwards starting on our art project

Me and Nyla ended up sitting down afterwards starting on our art project. I hurried up and posted my pictures on my day and main page cause I already know me and Nyla about to probably start talking about something really deep and serious. We also discussed we gon miss lunch and just stay out here and keep working on this art shit then just leave after lunch over. Nyla got to grabbing some paint brushes and starting the conversation.