The new beginnings

I starting typing " I mean .." and left it there and just started smiling all hard and blushing man nobody ain't never get this side outta me , but I ended up texting her back just now I realized and started thinking to myself like damn it feels good when you don't let your problems stop you and get you down and you have someone to distract you from them feelings.

Me : i mean I'll come over 😌

Jay : Ight I'll come get you in 10 minutes ❤️

I instantly got to smiling super hard and gathering my phone and charger in my purse and texted Nyla.

Me: BITCHHHHH
Nyla: whattt girllll
Me: sooo like Jay On her way to get me and I'm nervous mind youuu we going to her houseee 😭
Nyla: bitch Wheww Chile well have fun just let me know when you home or tomorrow tell me about ittt 🥰😭😭
Me: okay bitch I got you 😭

Next thing you know Jay ends up telling me she outside. I go outside she right there opening up the door for me being all sweet. I can't even lie I got mad butterflies right now. She ends up closing my door and getting in the car and she already playing my song again "Don't know" by Jon B. Of course I'm jamming to it and she watching me laughing. It's like four minutes later now and we ended up at her house already. She looked at me before getting out just smiling all hard licking her lips. I swear I'm trying my hardest to not even show I'm shy right now but I think she catching on.

She come open up my door and close it and walk me to her front door. As I'm walking in she walk me to her room, man her house big as hell and it smell so good like oh my gosh. As I'm going inside her room Netflix is already on and she got popcorn and all type of snacks on the bed with some juice on the dresser that's on the side of her bed.

" what you being shy fa go sit down ima be right back lemme turn all dese lights off and lock the door"

" girl ain't nobody shy shut up" I said smiling hard rolling my eyes.

As she went to go do that , I see pictures of her mom I'm guessing ... and most of her other family member's man her and her Mom look just alike but her Dad is her identical twin. I ended up sitting right back on the bed I didn't want to be called weird or nothing. She end up coming back in and turned her light off and taking off her jacket and shoes , then she got up on the bed under the covers.

" take your stuff off come here ain't no need to be scared ".

Mann I can't even stop smiling right now like this girl really got me shy like oh my God. Anyways I took my jacket and shoes off and put it neatly in her closet and went by her under the covers.

Jay : so what you wanna watch ma ?

Me: let's watch love and basketball that's my movie.

Jay: word , say less.

She ended up going to it but stopped and looked at me.

"Wait you doing good , you okay ?" She asked licking her lips.

"Yes I'm feeling better but can we not talk about that". I said just looking away and reaching away from her

" ight i'm sorry" she end up responding grabbing me by my neck wrapping her arms around me and having me cuddle on her. As the movie started I can't even lie my heart just started to beat fast and I'm just sitting here scared like what the hell. I ain't never feel like this before man...

Twenty minutes into the movie I just feel her rubbing on my back and then going into rubbing on my ass. Look I can't even lie I'm starting to get real wet and turned on at this point but I'm just steady trying to show that I'm not worried or scared. She kept rubbing my ass for like a good fifteen minutes I say but I ended up falling asleep slowly . As I'm starting to fall asleep she end up putting her hands between my thighs and just kissing and licking all on my neck. At this point I realized it's about to be my first time trying this with a girl. As she kissing me on my neck I slowly started gripping the covers and moving my legs up and down one by one.

She grabbed my face gently with her finger tips reaching in and started kissing me. She just biting my lips and twirling her tongue all in my mouth and of course I'm kissing back. At this point I couldn't even think straight I was just in the moment now. As we kissing she started unbuttoning my jeans and unzipping my jeans and taking my pants off all the way. I get to biting my lips just looking at her and she started smiling. Next thing you know she sucking on my neck and going down and licking and sucking on my nipples going down to my stomach.

As she finished from going down on my stomach she ends up pulling my panties down and started licking and kissing my thighs and going down to my clit and just started eating me out. All I know is I was rubbing my fingers through her hair and just started to cum back and forth and moaning. As she got done eating me out she started kissing me again and sticking her fingers in me and I started moaning. Next thing you know she end up flipping me to where now im arching and she just doing her thing with these back shots. I ain't never been this sexual for nobody but I ended up ridding her fingers and then her face. I can't believe I'm really doing this but man this girl just snapped.

Afterwards she just started laughing making jokes.
" I thought you don't get down like that with girls". I ended up grabbing one of her pillows laughing telling her to shut up talking to me.

I ended up feeling tired afterwards and just started laying on her chest and falling asleep.

I woke up and I'm looking all confused wondering where she at. I look at my phone it's about eight o'clock in the morning , I can't believe I really stayed the night knowing damn well I gotta be ready at about nine thirty. I end up looking on the other side of me I see she has a graphic t-shirt out , some black sweats , and a brand new sports bra and ethika draws. Also two face towels, a dry towel , with a dove bar soap , some blacks socks, and a toothbrush. I also ended up seeing a little note. I picked it up and luckily it was for me.

" Hey ma good morning I can't cap you really something special but the bathroom right across from you there go everything you need on the side of you. It's some brushes and whatever else you need to do your hair by the sink. I'll grab you something to eat and drop you off at school and pick you up and take you home and pick you back up when you get dressed cause there's somewhere I wanna take you. I don't usually do this with nobody so understand I really like you but nah fr where we going is somewhere special so I can learn you and we can learn each other. I'm out right now just going to get gas at the gas station. The way you got me feeling which is a good thing I just need some air. I'll be back in about 30 minutes though".

I can't cap I ain't never smiled so hard or felt so good like this before. Like ever , but I ended up getting in the shower so I can just be on time to school and be ready by time she get here even though I know I'm not cause it's gon take bout a hour for me to get finished. As I got in I kept my phone in her room on her bed , I don't even know what ima do to my hair. Just as I end up getting out the shower I figured out what ima do to my hair luckily she had some eco gel. I figured that I shouldn't even do nothing special to it until later after school when we go out. As I got done doing my hair and everything , I hear her coming upstairs I hurried up and went in her room and took a little cute picture to post.

  As I got done doing my hair and everything , I hear her coming upstairs I hurried up and went in her room and took a little cute picture to post