.

She got to turning up her music and driving around. She ain't do nothing but really just parked in this parking lot in-front of this bomb ass view.

Luckily it was somewhere to sit out there. As we got out the car we went to go sit there and I can't even lie it felt like a movie moment. As we was about to start talking fireworks just ended up going off. As it finished getting done with Jay just starts looking at me.

"Okay I'm ready to listen without getting mad".She said looking at me.

I just stared looking to the side , I got my journal out my purse and looked at her and said...

" what you about to read ain't something small but yet this gin explain everything and stuff I don't even want you knowing". I finished saying looking at her with a serious face.

" okay ma".

I handed it to her and she started to open my journal and got to reading it. She ain't show no type of face expression she just got to shaking her head. As she finished reading she put it down and looked at me for a good three minutes and started looking down at the ground for a good eight minutes. My eyes started to get watery but I hurried up and wiped it before she started looking at me again.

I started to rub her back and then stopped cause she looked like she ain't want to be touched. She then got up and looked at me.

" Jayla I'm sorry fa even thinkin like det and judging you with out da papers of da book. I got mad trust issues so when I heard him saying all det shit on da phone dets why I reacted da way I did. Listen I'ma come over one of these maybe next week and we gon start off by texting or callin yo brother and den we gon sit yo parents down and i'ma be right by yo side as you try to express dem feelings to dem. You a beautiful person inside and outside I promise you I truly mean what I'm saying ma. If I came into yo life with chu broken I'ma come into yo life tryin to fix you ight ?"

" okay baby" I said smiling.

We got to hugging and she started to kiss me and just started to hug me for a long time. I then started laying on her legs putting my legs up on the end of the bleacher and she got to rubbing my stomach. We just started talking about her for the rest of the night and I got telling her every fact about me. She then started to tell me at the end of May she goin to visit her family and want me to go with her , I told her I'll go with her.

" oh would you mind going on a triple date with me and my girls this weekend and they mans on Saturday".

" yeah I'm all for it ma".
I started smiling.

I texted the group chat telling them that we all going on a group date Saturday to Buffalo Wild Wings. They end up saying okay , as I got doing that we ended up getting back in the car and Jay dropped me off home. As I got out she got out to and walked me to the door and started hugging me touching my ass and kissing me.

"Ight Goodnight baby text me when you wake up in the morning".

" okay" I said just smiling all hard.

I end up going in the house showering and just taking a bomb ass nap.