15.

Chapter 15.

Third-person pov

"Hey. I heard you were being transferred to Seoul station. Are you happy?" A young man who looked twenty-five asked his colleague.

He sighed. "I have been waiting for this for one whole year. Finally, I can take the revenge I wanted to legally. I need to visit Mr Kim Seokjin first."

The young man nodded at his friend who was determined to be transferred to Seoul station. He then gave him the address and contact number of Seokjin.

"Thanks. I'll remember this help, Officer Wang." His friend thanked him and saluted at him before leaving the police station.

He headed straight to his apartment and started packing. It was the day his dear friend died an unfair death. He took the frame he had of him and his late friend carefully from his desk and placed it in his luggage.

"Wait for me Johnny and Nayoung. I'll make sure your death is justified." He said wiping the angry tears off his cheeks.

-

Meanwhile, You had a hard time controlling a snoring Taeyong in your arms. You took out your phone and dialed Doyoung as you had only his number from Taeyong's friends.

It went to voicemail. You tried again but it went to voicemail again. You groaned because Taeyong was very heavy.

He may be slim but you were slimmer. You pushed him but he came back whining onto your arms. You slapped him to wake him up but Taeyong groaned and whined before letting out a snore.

"He is going to be the reason for my death." You muttered and stood up with Taeyong clinging onto your arm.

He was half asleep but he cooperated enough to walk. You had no choice but to take him to your house.

"I hope Jin doesn't kill me." You muttered to yourself.

"Kill bad," Taeyong muttered in his drowsy state.

"Says the one who owns a freaking gun." You rolled your eyes.

Finally, after groaning and moaning due to the heavy weight you reached your house.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" You screamed at the entrance of your house.

"WHAT THE HECK? I THOUGHT A BURGLAR BROKE IN." He screamed back coming to you.

Taeyong woke up due to the screaming and fell asleep again, his head falling on your shoulder.

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?!" The dramatic brother in this household screamed and came behind Taehyung, yawning without keeping his hand in front of his mouth.

"Gosh, that looks like a tunnel," Taehyung muttered who got a glare in return.

"Now kindly tell me Y/n. Why is Lee Taeyong here? and why does he reek of alcohol?" Jin asked raising his eyebrow and folding his arm.

Taehyung nodded and folded his arm copying Jin.

"Can you guys help me? I think my arm is going to break off." You said crying in pain.

Then Jin and Taehyung took him off me and took Taeyong inside and threw him onto the couch. He didn't even react. He just grunted and went to sleep.

You slowly made your way to the stairs to go to your room but Jin and Taehyung pulled you by your hair and your hoodie. You tried to wriggle your way out but thought better and stopped wriggling.

"Ok fine. I just saw him drunk asleep on the road and I couldn't let him stay like that so I brought him home." You answered.

"That's not what we were aiming to ask. We wanted to know why a girl like you would go outside at this hour?" Jin asked raising his eyebrow.

Taehyung nodded and pointed at the clock which showed 2:06 AM.

'Oh shit.'

"Exactly. Why would I leave at that ungodly hour?" You asked trying to escape the fact that you left home at midnight to buy snacks.

"Y/n..." Jin glared.

"Ahhhhgggh." Taeyong groaned and tossed on the couch.

You mentally thanked Taeyong for making you escape Jin's wrath.

Jin sighed.

"Taehyung. Take Taeyong to your room and change his clothes. It feels like he came back from a funeral." Jin said looking at Taeyong.

"Why should I take him to my room? He is a goon." Taehyung asked.

You hit him on the head and he grunted.

"What?"

"Don't just believe the rumors. He is a good person and not a goon." You hissed glaring at him.

"Whatever," Taehyung responded before pulling Taeyong from his arm and taking him to his room.

You strolled to your room feeling pissed because you lied and you know that Taeyong is somewhat related to some bad things.

-

Taeyong felt a heavy weight on top of him. He thought maybe Yuta slept next to him. He tried to shift his body but strong arms hugged him. He groaned.

"Yuta. Move." He murmured still eyes closed.

"Hmm."

'That's not Yuta's voice.' Taeyong thought.

He slowly opened his eyes to be met with an unfamiliar face.

"What the heck?!" Taeyong screamed.

"Why the hell are you screaming for you shit?!" Taehyung grunted.

Taeyong's eyes widened. He knew Taehyung is y/n's twin. Oh, God. What is he doing with him in one bed? For all he remembers is escaping from those clingy girls from the bar. He remembers going to the bar after visiting Johnny.

"We had a great night yesterday. Why are you pushing me now?" Taehyung smirked.

He enjoyed the look on Taeyong's face. Since Taehyung doesn't like giving his clothes to anyone, he stripped Taeyong off only to make him sleep with his boxers and Taehyung himself only wore pants before going to sleep.

"W-what?!" Taeyong stuttered looking at his half-naked body and at Taehyung.

Taehyung jumped onto the bed. He pushed Taeyong backwards. Taeyong glared at Taehyung.

"Get lost. Where are my clothes, you bastard?" Taeyong snapped.

"Aww, baby why are you so pissed?" Taehyung grinned.

He was enjoying it too much. Suddenly a click was heard.

Both Taeyong and Taehyung looked at the source and found You with your phone smiling.

"Oh, God! In that position, you both look sexy." You squealed but inside you were killing Taehyung for playing with your man.

Then they realized what position they were in and Taehyung suddenly moved away.

"Taeyong. Nothing happened between you guys. My brother is a nutjob so you should not worry about him." You reassuringly told Taeyong who scoffed in return.

"As if I will believe whatever he says. I'm not gay for all I know." Taeyong responded while showing the finger to Taehyung who did that back at Taeyong.

You sighed in relief. He is not gay so you didn't worry about losing him to anyone but then you realized how there are more girls in school.

"Y/n. Delete that picture." Taeyong demanded.

"No promises baby." You said giggling.

Taeyong got up from the bed not realizing he was only in boxers. You shrieked when you saw him and ran away from Taehyung's room leaving a flushed Taeyong and a laughing Taehyung.

-

Guess who that unknown person is. I guess it's too easy to guess.