29.

*Double update

Warning : Character death

Chapter 29.

Third person pov

Taeil was frustrated but he was relieved too. Finally, they managed to take their revenge. It wasn't very painful for Seohee though and that was what he regretted. Taeil wanted Seohee to feel the pain of losing someone so dear to them but then again that woman didn't have anyone close and only lived for money.

When he saw how Xiaojun and Yangyang were being tortured at the lab he lost it. Taeil couldn't kill or shoot anyone without a warrant but he did. He shot the doctor who tortured his brothers and didn't regret a bit. The officers who were with him understood how Taeil was feeling but they had to stop him.

Officer Choi Youngjae and Officer Kim Yugyeoum held Taeil back while Officer Bambam went to check on the two boys. They reached hospital with Yangyang being injured severely and Xiaojun unconscious. They were taken to the ICU too.

Taeil had three of his brothers in the intensive care unit. He felt like he didn't fulfill Johnny's wish. Johnny asked to protect them but he couldn't. He knew he was incompetent but he didn't think that he would be such a failure.

Nevertheless, he went to check up on the younger ones who was in the safety of Yoongi's guards. Taeil didn't know how to tell them about what happened so he brought Kun and Mark along with him.

Jisung first saw Taeil with his uniform stained in blood. He froze looking at his oldest hyung.

"W-what happened?" Jisung stuttered and the others appeared.

Taeil sighed. He was close to breaking down but since he is the oldest he had to keep his guard up. He looked at Kun and Mark for help and with the help of them he narrated them about what happened leaving out some details.

They all went to the hospital. Lucas was regretting a lot. He regretted not protecting the two when he was in charge of protecting them. Hendery was feeling guilty. If only he had been not shot, Yangyang wouldn't have been there.

They reached the hospital to find all of their brothers crowded around. Ten was holding the doctor from his collar while Sicheng tried to break them free.

"He is not dead. SAVE HIM!" Ten cried.

"Nothing is going to happen Ten. We all saw it. He is dead. He is not coming back. Snap out of it." Sicheng yelled at Ten and started crying.

The doctor was feeling sorry but he couldn't do anything. It was the boy's fate to leave the earth on that day.

Lucas rushed towards Ten and held him by the arm. Lucas' eyes was tearing. He didn't want to hear it but he wanted to know.