16.

Like I promised I dedicate this chapter to the people who guessed it right. Lol. Most of you figured it out.

I dedicate this chapter to:-

weirdone123
xcwrush
ijustwannasleep05
xXCrazyDountsXx
sunbae_neem
BabyOfHunHan12
Laheyys
irenessbabey
loveydoveychim
Bangtanlover1408
shiny_malik30
RhEaThEwEiRdOo
aleanaomi
choi_yeeeeeeeeeeki25
RhianSG

Thanks for trying :) ♥

Chapter 16.

Third-person pov.

Jin gave Taeyong some of his clothes since Taehyung wasn't cooperating. Taeyong looked like an old man. The clothes were too baggy for him. As it is Jin's nature to be caring, he made Taeyong stay for breakfast too.

The awkwardness Taeyong felt couldn't be told in words. His square glasses kept on slipping from his nose as he was very nervous and sweaty. He felt claustrophobic at the look the three siblings were giving him. He couldn't eat because they kept on looking at him.

"Uh... Aren't you guys eating?" Taeyong asked looking at Y/n as at the moment he only felt comfortable looking at you.

"We already did when you were changing. Now hurry up and eat. We need to go to school." You explained and gave him a look.

"Oh."

"How can anyone call you a goon? You look like you can't even hurt a fly. Poor you." Taehyung commented looking at Taeyong who rolled his eyes.

'If only you know.' Taeyong thought.

"Tae.. your gay ass is showing." You commented.

Both of them looked at you.

"Not Taeyong but Taehyung. Oh, darn it. Why does your name have to be similar?" You muttered.

"I'm not gay," Taehyung replied.

"Says the one who slept in the same bed with a guy," Jin commented making Taeyong choke on his cereal.

Taeyong never thought that his math teacher would be this forward and dramatic.

"I-I'm not gay too." Taeyong stuttered.

Jin smiled. "You are such an introvert. Our school needs to learn to not spread rumors about people like you." Jin said.

"Ok. Enough. Shall we go? We are getting late." You said.

"Oh shi-shoot," Taeyong cussed, "I need to go home. My brothers would be waiting for me."

"Don't worry. I texted Doyoung that you were with us. He replied that he will inform your family. He also told me that he will bring your backpack to school." You said.

'Y/n... you don't know... you shouldn't have texted Do.' Taeyong thought.

He just hoped that Doyoung doesn't have any misunderstandings.