Special Chapter.

I just wanted to update coz I missed this book.

Taeyong was shivering in nervousness. His hands were sweaty and he couldn't sit still.

"Can you stop?!" Jaehyun groaned in annoyance.

"How can I? What if I mess up?" Taeyong asked looking anxious.

"You shouldn't have proposed if you weren't confident." Kun said looking at Taeyong before straightening his suit.

"It's time for the groom to be there." Doyoung said coming into the waiting room.

"Oh my god. What if I stutter?" Taeyong said panicking.

"If you don't step out this moment I'm ruining your wedding." Yuta growled.

"Alright. Alright." Taeyong calmed himself down before walking out.

Taeil was there outside the room waiting for Taeyong to come faster. He had to check how his brother was doing.

"Hyung...." Taeyong whined.

"Be a man Yong." Taeil said and patted Taeyong's back.

'Yes be a man.' Taeyong chanted and walked towards the aisle.

The wedding wasn't very grand. It was only few of their friends and the police officers who helped them and some other officers from Taeil's department and teacher's from their School.

Not only Taeyong was feeling anxious and nervous but Y/n too. She was near to having a panic attack.

"I can't belive this." Mina cried dramatically.

"Our baby is getting married." Moonbin joined.

"I'm older!" Y/n replied while looking at herself on the floor length mirror.

"Do I look ok? Is my make up ok? There is nothing wrong right? Nothing out of place?" Y/n asked her friends who just groaned again.

"This is the twentieth time you are asking us." Jimin groaned.

"Can't the wedding start already?" Jungkook huffed and looked at his suit and then back at Eunwoo who also nodded.

"Mom is here." Taehyung said bringing Y/n's mom inside the room.

"Mom! Do I look ok?" Y/n asked her Mom the second she stepped in.

"Not this shit again." Eunwoo groaned.

"You are my daughter. Obviously you look more than ok." Her mom replied and kissed her forehead and the others scoffed playfully.

"It's time." Jin said coming inside.

"Oh damn!" Y/n muttered and checked herself in the mirror again.
"Just get lost faster. I'm getting fed up of you looking at your face continously on the mirror." Taehyung scowled but nevertheless hugged his twin.