27.

**Stupid chapter ahead. I really can't be serious. I apologise in advance.

Chapter 27

Chapter 27.

Third Person pov.

Yuta and Doyoung face palmed. The officers looked confused. They were still hiding though.

'What in the world just happened?' They thought.

Kun had brought Ten, Jungwoo, Mark and Sicheng with him. They were smirking at Seohee. Taeyong was about to faint anytime soon as he was loosing blood and Y/n was so stunned by what was happening.

Seohee smirked and the others became anxious. She laughed like a maniac. Suddenly men surrounded them gun pointing at everyone. The men who were attacked by Kun were still groaning.

"Nope don't shoot them. I have fed them properly when they were kids. Their organs are healthy enough. Just these two girls here are not needed in our business. Take them away." Seohee ordered smiling like a creep.

"Leave them alone." Jaehyun said in a low voice which was actually scary.

"Well how dare you use that tone with me. Didn't I tell only Taeyong and you to come?" Seohee stated while glaring at Jaehyun.

Kun was still smiling and Jaehyun wanted to punch him for being dumb and stupid.

"Stop showing your ugly teeth." Jaehyun scowled at Kun who frowned in return.

Mina started to squirm. She was finally becoming conscious. Y/n became more and more anxious. She was wondering how worried Taehyung and Jin might be. If only she knew.

"M-mina." Jaehyun stammered looking at her struggling.

"Take them to the basement. They are distracting." Seohee ordered her men.

Taeyong and others knew they couldn't fight those bulky men. They will probably end up in the hospital with legs and arms switched places. They didn't fight them or tell them to leave them alone.

"Why are you here Kun?" Seohee asked Kun who was busy looking at his shoe.

"To take revenge on you of course." Kun answered while smirking.

'Why the heck is he so confident? He is going to get us all get sold.' Taeyong thought internally smacking the hell out of Kun.

"Tie all of them. I need to question them more. Tell the other men to report me about whether they found the others at their house." Seohee ordered her men.

Jungwoo and Sicheng bit the men's hand when they tried to tie them. They took the bow they have with them and poked it on the men's arms. Mark and Kun punched whoever was near them. I'll tell you that it was stupid for them to do it. Taeyong, Jaehyun and Ten were the only ones who didn't struggle.

"Seems like they want the two girls to be killed." Seohee laughed while motioning her hands indicating something to her men.

"Stop struggling guys. Just stop." Taeyong snapped at his brothers who stopped struggling.

The men internally groaned to have to deal with immature teenagers who were not even serious that they can be killed or sold anytime soon.

Meanwhile, Yuta and Doyoung were panicking that something might happen to their brothers and the girls. They kept on forcing the police to do something.

"Stop whining damnit. We know what to do at the right time." Jinyoung snapped at Doyoung.

"I am not whining. I am just merely asking the police to do their duty." Doyoung scowled back.

"Woah. Why is Namjoon here?" Yuta questioned shocked.

Namjoon was coming their way with two more men. Jackson and Namjoon waved at each other.

"Who is he?" Doyoung asked confused. He was disgusted by looking at how Jungwoo and Sicheng bit those men.

Namjoon greeted others and introduced other two as Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok and cut to the case.

"I think we need more forces. There is an underground place here where they have hid more people. All of them are orphans too. Yoon Seohee is planning to sell them off. My dad got information." Namjoon said looking at the officers.

"So we need more forces to attack. I'll ask my department to send more officers then." Jaebum answered and proceeded with calling more officers.

"By the way I was the one who sent Kun and others to distract those men so that we could attack." Namjoon continued.

"If Kun is here who is taking care of the others?" Yuta asked worried.

"They are at my place with my trusted guards. Don't worry." Yoongi answered Yuta who just nodded.

"I think it's time for you both to go inside. Act like you guys were attacked." Jackson ordered and held on to Yuta's shirt and ripped some part of it and punched him on the nose.

"What the f-" Doyoung was interrupted by a punch on his nose by Mark. (Tuan)

"Why the hell are you attacking us for?" Yuta scowled.

"Go in and yell at Seohee asking where she hid your younger brothers so she thinks that they were successfully taken by her men. Obviously you should look like you guys fought with those men." Jackson said rolling his eyes.

Doyoung scowled and ran inside while screaming Seohee's name out loud.

"His acting sucks. Look how I will do it." Yuta smirked and ran inside.

The officers and the three men shook their head. Jaebum's phone lit up with a call. It was from Taeil.

"Hello." Jaebum answered and put it on speaker.

'Hi. I got the arrest warrant ready. I have evidence too. They are taken to the hospital now. One is severely attacked and the other is unconscious." Taeil answered talking about Xiaojun and Yangyang.

"Ok. Head over here with the warrant and more men. We have to take all the men down." Jaebum replied and ended the call.

"By the way Namjoon you need to leave. The other officers think that you are Mafia leaders son and not a person who works with Police officials. Yoongi and Hoseok can stay as you guys are CBIs. The more the merrier." Jackson told them.

Namjoon nodded, "I'll leave but if you need me I'm a call away."

The officers nodded and Namjoon went. They looked inside the house to see what was happening
Yuta and Doyoung successfully distracted Seohee. It was their time to enter the basement to save the others.

I really don't know to write fight scenes or scary scenes

I really don't know to write fight scenes or scary scenes. Sorry if I didn't meet your expectations.