Chapter 8

Avery walks into the office.

"Thank you for coming in Ms. Williams, please have a seat"

"Thank you, Mr. Greystones"

Avery sits down

"Avery I was given a copy of the demos you did in the studio over a month ago and I quite liked what I heard and the fact that you wrote the songs yourself really stood out so I took some time to consider and I wanted to get you in to talk about giving you a trial period to see how you get on and then we can talk about a deal"

Avery looks at him shocked.

"Are you serious"

"Yes you will be opening for New Rules on their next tour around Ireland and the UK, for now, we want to focus on getting a YouTube channel set up and getting a few videos up. Now you don't have to tell me if you want to, in fact, I encourage you to think about it and get back to me"

"Thank you, Mr. Greystones"

"Go off and think about it and get back to me when you have made up your mind"

"I will thank you sir"

Avery leaves the office and heads back to where she usually waits for the boys. She sees the boys there waiting for her.

"Well what happened"

"Oh nothing he just said to not mess around in the studio and something about opening for you on your tour around Ireland and the UK, as well a trial period"

"That's awesome Avery"

"Don't get your hopes up Ryan I haven't accepted the offer yet"

"Still though Avery this is a huge deal for you"

"I know it's just the realization hasn't kicked in it all just feels like this is all some crazy dream"

"Don't worry that will wear off"

"Well until then I will still be calm and cool about the situation cause it honestly feels like a dream"

"Well in the meantime let's go celebrate"

"I can't celebrate for too long as I have a date tonight with an amazing guy"

"Oh yeah, you and Ryan are going on a date later. Honestly it's cute you two are the Chandler and Monica of the group"

"Yep and hold up no offense Ryan but Chandlers jokes are better"

"Oh really now"

Avery steps towards the door and opens it

"Yes really"

Avery makes a run for it and Ryan chases after her. Alec and Nathan step outside and watch the two of them.

"They really are cute together"

"Oh and don't forget that they are both just as childish"

Alec points to Avery running away from Ryan with the pair of them laughing

"And this is all over Chandler having better jokes than Ryan and Chandler is a Tv character"

Avery ends up tripping and falling which only causes her to laugh more Ryan goes over to her and helps her up.

"Are you okay Avery"

"Yeah I'm grand see not a scratch"

She motions to her hands and knees, Ryan has a look and is surprised to see that she doesn't have a single scratch.