Chapter 9

The doorbell rings so Emma heads down followed by Avery. Halfway down the stairs Avery realised she had left her bag on her bed so she goes back and gets it while Emma opens the door.

"Hey Ryan, come in Avery will be down in a second"

"Thanks Emma"

Ryan steps into the house just as Avery is coming downstairs. When Ryan sees her he is supprised.

"Wow you look absolutely gorgeous Avery"

Avery blushes and walks over to Ryan

"You look good all cleaned up"

Ryan chuckles a bit at her comment

"Thank you, are you ready to go"

"Yep, bye Emma see you later"

"Enjoy you too, be safe"

Ryan takes hold of Avery's hand and they walk out to the car. Ryan opens the door for Avery so she gets in and smiles as a thank you he closes the door behind her and then runs around to the other side and gets in and they head to the restaurant.

When they arrive at the restaurant Ryan hops out and goes around and opens the door for Avery. She gets out and they head into the restaurant. They are seated and a few moments later place their order.

The date went well for them Ryan dropped her off at home just as Avery was after taking her makeup off she gets a call. She answers without checking who was calling. When she heard the voice she froze.

"Don't end the call Avery do exactly what I tell you and don't tell anyone otherwise there will be consequences do you understand"

"Yes"

"Good now go get changed out of that dress and come outside stay on the phone so I know you are listening to the instructions"

Avery does as instructed when she opens the door she sees him standing there.

"Good now leave your phone inside and close the door and come with me"

She presses voice record on the phone.

"What are you doing here Jed"

"I came here to get you"

"I'm not going anywhere with you I'm not stupid enough to go anywhere with a psychopath like you"

"What did you just say"

"Get out of here Jed don't make me scream and wake up the neighbourhood"

"Oh don't worry I have that covered"

Five guys come out of the van and one of them hands Jed a bottle and a cloth. Avery immediately starts to scream Jed puts the cloth over her mouth and nose muffling her scream and knocking her out. They quickly get her in the van and drive off before anyone sees.

Upon hearing the scream Emma wakes up and wakes Mason

"Mason somethings not right I think I heard Avery scream"

Mason sits up and looks towards Emma.

"I'll go check downstairs you go check her room"

They both head in separate directions to check on Avery when Emma doesn't see Avery in her room she heads downstairs just as Mason is coming back inside. He holds up Avery's phone.

"She's either at Ryan's which I hope is the case or she's been taken"

Emma immediately calls Ryan waiting for him to answer.

"Come on Ryan nows not the time to not answer"

It rings again before he answers.

"Emma why are you calling in the middle of the night"

"Ryan please to god tell me that Avery is with you"

"I dropped her off at home why what's going on is everything okay"

"Shit, Mason she's not with Ryan. Ryan I know it's late but I think you and the guys need to come over as soon as you can I'll explain when you get here"

"Okay I'll get them and we'll head over"

"See you soon"

Emma ends the call and turns to find Mason on a call. After a few minutes he's off the phone.

"I've called the in a few people and the Gardaí but as you know its not a missing person case yet"

"Thanks Mason, we need to find her I can't lose her she's my little sister"

"Emma we are going to do everything we can to get her back we won't give up"

Emma starts to pace around the room. Mason tries to calm her but it wasn't working Emma was too worried about her sister she could be anywhere and anything could be happening to her and she doesn't know she breaks down crying Mason pulls her into a hug holding her tight. The boys walk in and as soon as they see Emma crying and after the call Ryan got the immediately fear the worst.

"Mason what happened to Avery"

"Before you even say it no she's alive she's not here though we are certain that she may have been taken"

"By who, Who would do that and why, why would they want Avery"

"We don't know I was waiting till you guys got here before I brought up the voice recording"

"Play it Mason it might help us find my little sis"

Mason presses play on the voice recording the listen to it a few times to see if they can get any information from it to help find her all that they got was the first name of who's behind it.

"What does Jed want with Avery"

"Wait how do you two know Jed"

Alec, Nathan and Ryan look at Emma and Mason. Which causes Emma to look at Mason she sighs and turns towards the guys.

"Okay well Jed would be my cousin he's a complete psycho. Avery was the one who noticed it and was the one who told his parents. Jed and Avery used to be very close so when she did that he felt betrayed he said that he would get her back for it"

"So you mean to tell me that a psychopath has taken Avery"

"I'm hoping that he still cares about her at least then she might be somewhat safe till we can get her back"

--------
Hey guys
I hope you enjoyed the chapter
Please comment and let me know what you think think of it.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys
Xxxx