Hospital (part 2)

Within less than a minute after I yelled after her, Calum and Ashton were in the room with us. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE, SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!" I yelled and Ashton ran out to the kitchen and I could hear him stuttering while he was on the phone with the response people. "Ugh, h-hello? Yes, my sister passed out a few minutes ago. Yes, we've tried to get her up. Oh ok-" "JUST TELL THEM TO GET AN AMBULANCE TRUCK HERE!" I screamed "c-can you just please get an ambulance here as soon as possible?" I heard him ask "okay, thank you". I heard footsteps then Ashton appeared "ugh, they said they'll be here in like, a few minutes" he looked worryingly at Marcella's body laying there while running the back of his neck nervously.
Like Ashton said, because Ashton never lies when something bad is happening, the ambulance was there within a few minutes.

Michaels P.O.V
Chrissy (not Chrissy Constanza) and I were sitting in the living room watching Fish Hooks, the Disney show. I was bored, to be honest, but she seemed to like it so it was whatever. I heard screams coming from the guys in the back of the house, I tried to get up to go see what was up but Chrissy whined and asked me to stay so I did. About seven minutes later, an ambulance came and came in the house with a gurney and, again, I tried to get up but then, again, Chrissy didn't let me. She was beginning to annoy me. I heard talking, it sounded like Luke, then Ashton's, then one of the ambulance people. And a couple of minutes passed then an ambulance person came to open the door while the other two drug the gurney out of the house with a body on it.. Marcella's. This time I got up and went outside. "What's going on?" I asked "Michael, it's alright" Ashton told me "Marcella!" I tried to yell after her but I didn't get a response "will you let me go with her?" I asked Ashton as Luke got in the back of the ambulance "no, I think it's best if you stay here" "no, I want to go" I fought back "Michael" Ashton looked sternly at me. "Calum's staying here to so you won't be alone" "hey!" Calum exclaimed and got the same look from Ashton that I did. Ashton turned and ran for the ambulance and got in the back of it, they closed the doors and left. "Hey Mikey, come back and watch tv with me" Chrissy rubbed my chest "Chrissy no, just go home and forget about me. Delete my number and don't talk to me, if you do, I won't respond. Goodbye" I told her, I was obviously annoyed. She frowned and walked off. "Calum, I swear, you don't get me to the hospital within the next ten minutes-" "don't worry Mike, I'm already on top of it" Calum said as he ran to the drivers side of the car and I jumped in shotgun (passenger seat).