Going Good, Going Great

That whole Starbucks thing really took us somewhere. And by that I mean that Robert was taking me on our first date tonight. Like any other guy, he wouldn't tell me and, like some girls, I didn't mind and thought it was quite cute. The only thing he did tell me was that I shouldn't dress to formally, I mean, it is a first date... you shouldn't expect a really fancy dinner in a fancy resturaunt with a rich guy who totally rented the whole place out for one night just for a first date.. no.

So I dressed casually, like in a sweater (since it was a little cold) and a pair of skinny jeans. I ran downstairs because I always do for some reason and went and got a small cup of orange juice. I have always had a thing for orange juice for some reason.. Anyways, trying not to get off topic and totally weird, the doorbell rang a few minutes later so I had to put my almost-empty glass down and go answer it. To no surprise, it was Robert. I was honestly still confused if wether I should call him Robert or Robby.. or even Rob. Boys were so confusing these days. "So, are you ready?" he asked "yeah, just give me a second" I answered with a smile then ran back into the kitchen and chugged down the rest of my orange juice and put the cup in the sink. I wiped my mouth just in case there was any orange juice left over then went back to the front door with a smile "ok, now I'm ready" I chuckled at the end "great, lets go" Robert smiled and clasped his hands together while turning around. I looked at him with a confused look as I shut the door to lock it, good thing he was turned around, because he was acting weirdly happy today for some odd reason but I just shook it off because, I mean, who deserves not to be happy? After the door was locked, I ran to the passenger door and got in as Robert was about to start the car. Nope, he didn't wait to open the door for me like a gentlemen but I didn't mind because I honestly didn't care or deserve good treatment.. not after the things I've done in my life. I shivered at the thought. "You okay?" Rob asked "yeah, I just.. I don't know, I guess I'm just nervous" I replied "don't be, you're in good hands" I saw a smirk on his face as he placed his free hand on my thigh and rubbed up and down. This made me uncomfortable so I move my legs so they could be crossed and as soon as I did I think Robert caught on to my act because he moved both of his hands to the steering wheel, clenching it hard, and looked straight ahead as if he saw something he didn't want to see and I also saw his jaw clench. After that whole "thing" happened, the rest of the ride to wherever was quiet.

We arrived at a colorful place and I freaked out when I we went through the door. "How did you know I loved the fair?!" I gasped and Robert shrugged "all girls do" he stuck his tongue out at me "pfft, pfft, you don't know that.. I could secretly not like them" I laughed. "Come on, lets go get some cotton candy" Robert grabbed my hand and led me towards the food station. "Urm, could I have a coke please with... Two cotton candies?" He started to say when we got up there and looked at me confusingly when he got to the end of the sentence "yes, two cotton candies and two cokes please" I smiled at the women who nodded after I confirmed to her our order.

We got on the Ferris wheel with our drinks and food since they shockingly let us take them on there. Robert "smoothly" put his arm around my shoulders and sighed "are you okay?" he asked "yeah" I lied "okay, good, because I thought I just wasted all that money just for you to get sick" he chuckled and sighed in relief. I just rolled my eyes when he wasn't looking, looked straight, and dipped my coke as the Ferris wheel started its slow motion.