Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Good, you're here," Jeff sighed in relief as he saw Harry walk into the suite. "We need to- wait. Is that who I think it is?" He stopped mid-sentence to see the brunette walk in, a nervous smile plastered on her face.

"Is that Harry," Mitch shouted as he walked into the room, a bowl of grapes resting in his hands. "Shit, is that Stella?" He said, dropping his bowl when he looked up and saw her.

"Hi." She awkwardly waved at them, standing behind Harry.

"Bitch, get over here!" Mitch yelled out, excited to see her again.

"Uh-" Harry started to say, about to tell Mitch not to call her that but Stella laughed and went over to hug him which made Harry just accept it for what it was.

"Where have you been?" He asked after their embrace.

"I moved to Arizona for a month and now I live in the city." She told him.

"Wait, if you're here, with him, does that mean that you two are friends again or whatever?" He wondered.

Harry was now standing beside Stella, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her in towards him.

"We're a little more than that now." He said as he smiled down at her.

"No fucking way! Oh my God! I knew it would happen!" Mitch was ecstatic about the news.

"So you guys are dating?" Jeff asked.

"Yes?" Stella questioned rather than stated because she didn't quite know what they were. They hadn't talked about it really.

"Yes, we are." Harry nodded, giving her a smile in which she returned, an overwhelming feeling of joy running through her body.

"Well this is great," Jeff said, a smile spreading across his face. "Now Harry won't mope all the tine." He carried on, making Stella laugh as Harry shot him a threatening look.

"Are you coming to the concert tonight?" Mitch asked.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Great! You'll get to meet Sara! Please teach her how to make that spaghetti. I've been dying for it." He conversed with her.

"I'll send her the recipe." She laughed.

"Speaking of concert, this might sound weird but were you at the Forum the other night?" Jeff asked her.

The image of the girl and the thought of it being Stella was bugging him.

"Yes, actually." She told them.

"Once again, I knew it! I swear, I'm a genius or something." Mitch spoke, facing Jeff.

"I thought that I saw her too but I was sure." Jeff tried to reason with him.

"You guys saw her and didn't tell me?" Harry asked them.

"Jeff told me not to." Mitch quickly said, trying to dig his way out of the hole and burry Jeff deeper into it.

"That's because I didn't know for sure if it was her and I didn't want to bring up anything." He calmly explained.

"I thought I was being sneaky." Stella laughed a little, knowing how terrible her plan was.

"Not quite." Mitch shook his head.

"Look, I'm glad that you and Harry are together now and that everything worked out but I still have a question," Jeff spoke up, changing the subject and grabbing everyone's attention. "Why'd you leave and then never answer Harry's calls or texts? Why'd you come back now?" He was wondering what they all had.