Hello!

It's been an amazing experience writing this story and receiving all your love and support for this has been overwhelming! Thank you! Thank you, everyone, for taking your time reading this.

23:11, in all honesty, wasn't meant to be as heavy as it became for all of us. It was only meant to be a feel-good story because I am inspired of and happy with the 2gether Series. I'm actually surprised how it went and I don't regret any moment of it. Win and Bright in my mind are their own persons and they only dictate me of their story. Yes, from the moment I created the book cover, I already know how the start of the story would be and how would it end. But along the way, the in-between plot and all that has happened in our fourteen chapters have changed there and then and I'm glad it all summed up together for the better.

But I can't take all the credits to how this story has happened and concluded.

To Madame Den and Sir Hans, you both are amazing readers. Your reviews and reactions to this story meant a lot for me as a writer and as a friend. Both of you have pushed me to write this, not only on my whim but, with every writing passion that I have. I'm proud to say that I really made you guys read your very first BL story! I enjoyed every moment I got to spend with you guys in here. 23:11 would not be the same without you two. Thank you!

To Murs, thank you! Thank you for taking the chance with this story. I'm thankful that this story have opened you more to appreaciating love in all its other forms and for seeing love out of the norm.

To everyone who have read this and poured your love in here, thank you so much and it means the world to me. I love reading all your amazing thoughts and I hope this story has given you the joy it brought me.

Thank you for loving this story!

Please continue supporting Bright Vachirawit and Win Metawin in real life!

Stay safe and healthy!

;)