Lacie x Sebastian: Silent Flirtation

Lacie Labreigh Axton, a demon with no master, roams the Earth for nothing more than to just explore and enjoy the beauty of nature that the fallen angels don't not have the pleasure to experience at home sweet Hell. Traveling to the chilly yet peaceful Rocky Mountains region of Colorado in the western world, and as far as the hot and beautiful Kangaroo Island in Australia, Lacie eventually finds herself at the Phantomhive estate in London, England. Drawn by the mist-covered forest, riddled with ruins, it was one of the most attractive parts of London for the over 600-year-old demon. There, she came to know the Earl of Phantomhive, Ciel, and his demon butler, Sebastian Micheallis. Though wanting for Lacie to leave as soon as she finished her visit at the manor, it was to Sebastian's greatest disappointment that the servants had taken a liking to her, and the young master as well, and therefore was forced to deal with his demonic sister in damnation, and serve her as his temporary mistress by order of his young lord. Being an all knowing butler, Sebastian found it to be a minor inconvenience that she 'could' not speak. In reality however, he knew well that she could speak, but simply decided not to, yet decided not to make it a big deal, for what would he gain from it? Exactly, nothing. 

"Sebastiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" called a voice as the butler was dusting the household.

"My, my... What is it this time?" Sebastian muttered to himself as he turned around, only to see the maid, Mey Rin, about to run into him head on. Simply annoyed, Sebastian simply moved to the side, and caught all the china the would've followed had he not been such a precise butler, "Mey Rin, how may times have I told you to walk and not run with the china?" Sebastian asked with a sigh. 

"Sorry sir! I tripped on me laces and I slipped, yes I did!" Mey Rin explained in a panicked tone. 

"My goodness, what am I to do with you?" Sebastian asked, irritated. 

"I'm sorry sir, I really am!" Mey Rin said, seemingly about to freak out and beg for mercy.

"Calm down... Just tie your shoes and be on your way. I have to tend to the garden after I'm done dusting," Sebastian explained.

"YES, SIR!" Mey Rin said, getting right to what was at hand. After doing a quick tie-up, Mey Rin was given the china, and proceeded to walked hilariously carefully. 

"I still can't believe I 'work' with her and the others," Sebastian thought to himself, getting back to his own work and thinking about what would have to be done in the garden. 

It would only take a couple more minutes for Sebastian to know what had to be done in the garden, as well have finished his 35th chore of the day. Walking out to the Phantomhive garden, Sebastian found Finnian (Finny for short), freaking out like a madman, and seeing Sebastian only made his case of the freaks even more serious. 

"Sebastiaaaaaaan! I'm so sorry please don't punish meeee!" Finny cried in despair, running up to him with teary eyes. 

"Calm down Finny, just...." he paused, quickly noticing the disaster, ".... What happened...." he added on. 

"I was just trying to water the plants... B-but I accidentally poured liquid nitrogen!" Finnian cried, Sebastian was just slightly confused on how that was even possible. 

"How do you confuse the two, Finnian!?" Sebastian asked in shock, which made Finnian calm down in order to explain the situation.

"Well... I had seen the two jars, and when I picked up the blue jar, it felt off, and I.... and I wanted to put it down slowly... But it slipped from my hands and all over this portion of the garden!" Finnian explained through hiccups. Poor boy, he really loves his plants. 

"Now, now Finny. Calm down, I'll fix this...." Sebastian said reassuringly, "Go to the kitchen and help Bard, by keeping his flamethrower away," Sebastian ordered, earning a happy grin from Finnian, and leaving within a blink of an eye. 

"My goodness, I can never have a break," Sebastian muttered to himself, resting his face on one of his hands. Looking up once more, he saw Lacie right in front of him. Raising an eyebrow, he sighed. 

"Yes, young mistress?"

"Don't call me that, Sebastian," Lacie signed, making Sebastian look at her blankly. 

"What then, would you prefer me to call you, miss Lacy?" Sebastian asked. 

"Call me by my name, Lacie. Do me a favor too, sign when you want to talk to me informally. Which, let's face it, is all the time,"

"Thank you. I hated calling one of my kind 'mistress'. How revolting,"  Sebastian signed, rolling his eyes. 

"I thought as much. By the way, there's something on your shirt," Lacie pointed out. 

"And what would that be?"  Sebastian asked, looking at it. 

Before he could look up to tell Lacie that his shirt was as perfect as can be, he was met with a sucker slap from Lacie. Holding his cheek, Sebastian frowned. 

"You bi-"  but before he could finish his sign, an explosion was heard. 

"SEBAAAAASSSSTIIIAAAAAAAAAAAN!!" was heard throughout the manor, which disturbed not only Sebastian and the others... But the young master as well.