Lacie x Sebastian: Pt.3 (Final Chapter)

Masked figures surrounded the Phantomhive butler, drawing out a mixture of modern guns and Japanese weapons of ninjutsu, it didn't take Sebastian long to realize that these intruders were ninjas, and only human. Sebastian smirked, excited that he could finally have some fun, and toy with the intruders. Given their reputation as silent warriors, the demon would be able to drag out the all-against-one fight, without having to disturb the young master in his sleep! How ever so lucky he was on this night! Sure, he would have to cover their mouths once they scream their final scream before dying, but compared to the previous several hundred wannabe murderers, a a ninja's scream would be no more than just a little peep in the night, making it even more convenient and entertaining. 

"Well, it seems that today may just be my lucky night," Sebastian said in his deep, dark voice, taking hiding behind a tree just feet away from the manor walls.  

Looking around, the dozens of ninjas spread around the premises, in hopes of killing what was described to them to be the inhuman predator that protected  the house of Phantomhive. It was every man for himself according to Sebastian's sight of them not even partnering up, but were somewhat close to each other in case one of them was attacked. With some ninjas with katanas on their back, and some carrying sais (or any other weapon) on them, no ninja was without a pistol. Judging by how many of them there were, the accumulated amount of pistols could only be explained by the funding of a person of nobility, or a lord of the underworld. 

"I know that many would want the head of the queen's guard dog... But why go and hire people from as far as Japan?"  Sebastian asked himself, moving between trees. 

The ninjas, who were unfortunate enough to be the closest to Sebastian, were quick to note that there was a dark presence moving around them. Thinking that it was just the creature's attempt to play around with them, some of them communicated through a non-verbal language, signalling that this was a chance for them to turn the tables on the animal, and started following Sebastian, therefore separating themselves from the rest of their squad, who ironically did not hear them leaving. 

Sebastian smirked, stopping at a more isolated and smaller area, Sebastian decided to have them 'corner' him, and from there his fun would really begin. As the ninja mini-squad got their hopes high, and their confidence even higher, the pack of 6 ninjas pulled out their pistols, ready to shoot and finally put an end to the terror of the Phantomhive creature and soon, the Phantomhive earl himself. 

"My, my... The gullible and simple-minded nature of you humans never ceases to amaze me," Sebastian taunted in Japanese, earning him the wide eyes of the half-dozen men. 

Knowing that it was now his time to shine, Sebastian emerged from his corner, slowly approaching them in his low, beastly, original form. Petrified at the sight of such a deformed and repulsive creature, the unfortunate souls stopped dead in their tracks, pointing and aiming their guns, but not being able to shoot. Now with a malicious grin, Sebastian lunged at one of the men, taking his sweet time to tear at whatever his cruel nails landed on, only occasionally shushing them in a perverted, reassuring manner, like that of a mother shushing her child. Not wanting to die so horribly, one of the witnessing ninjas screamed for help, making Sebastian growl lowly. 

"My young master would prefer if you kept your mouth shut, good sir," Sebastian spoke in Japanese once more, disposing of the young man and his screams with a simple slide of his nail across his neck, making him choke on his own blood and soon enough, dying. 

Upon sensing that the other ninjas had already made their way towards the scream, Sebastian sighed in disappointment.

"What a bother... Now I can't have fun the way I wanted to,"  He thought to himself, making quick plans to adjust and make do with what was happening at the moment. 

Pulling out a mix of pistols and traditional weapons, the rest of the hoard knew that it would take all of them, in order for them to even have a chance against the creature. After a few seconds, the hoard started moving in different directions, some left, some right, some jumping into trees and some directly charging at Sebastian. Sighing sadly, not knowing how it could ever be fun now that he will be forced to mass kill them in a quick and silent manner, Sebastian thought that he might as well get to work, and hope for better luck next time. 

It was only a matter of minutes before Sebastian had already taken every single man down, but only killed half. Trying his best to make it as entertaining as possible, Sebastian made sure that some of the men he had played around with, were still breathing. Sure, he left them bloodied and drained out of any energy they could use for either screaming or crying, but the point of it was to save their demises for later. Approaching the first of the men chosen to die, Sebastian was about to pierce through him, when a sudden foot kicked the demon to the side. 

"Now now, Sebastian, I wouldn't harm my master if I were you," said a voice, tauntingly. 

"What the- Who- WHO DARES!?" Sebastian demanded angrily, only to earn a punch to the face. 

"Oh come now, dear damned brother, you can surely recognize one of your own, can't you? Who else would be capable to land a kick and punch on you in your original form, hm?" 

".... LACIE?!" growled Sebastian. 

"You've got it," 

"How the- why?!"

"I'm hungry bro, and since I sensed their despair from even the other side of the manor, I said that I might as well have me a snack..... Soooooo, I may or may have not made a contract with this man right here," Lacie explained in monotone, kicking the man who she claimed was her master. 

"... You lowly worm... Fine..." Sebastian angrily said, stepping back and making his way to kill everyone besides Lacie's master, only to be attacked once again by Lacie again.

"What the f*ck! Move out the way! You're ruining my night of fun!" Sebastian roared. 

"Sorry to do this, Seb, but I can't really let you do that. His wish, was to make sure I get him and his pack away from you and to safety.... At least, those who are still breathing," Lacie explained, not bothering putting any emotion in anything she said. 

"And you're planning to stay true to that?"

"He did say 'I command you,'  so unfortunately, yes. So, be a sweetheart and just let me do this quick task for my snack," 

"What!? You expect me to-"

"Pleeeeaaaase!? I really, really, really want a snack, and his soul is the only thing that can at least keep me satisfied for a couple more years before I have to eat a full meal," Lacie begged, sounding like a little sister bothering her older brother for the last slice of pizza, probably the only thing she would ever be heard saying in a non monotone voice

It took Sebastian a minute to think. To his knowledge, Lacie had been nothing but a pain in the ass since she got there, bullying him at whatever instance she could; slapping, pinching, kicking, calling him names, you name it, Lacie did it. After the minute was up, Sebastian scoffed. 

"You have 10 seconds to get them out of my own master's property, that should be more than enough time," 

"Alright, deal," Lacie said, and got to work swiftly. 

Sure enough, after ten seconds, every single ninja was gone, and Lacie returned with a small grin on her face. 

"That was delicious.... Should get me a good boost for when I leave tomorrow," Lacie said, her tone back to a more monotone voice. 

"Is that so? How delightful," Sebastian replied, going back to his butler form.

"I'll miss you too," Lacie replied, rolling her eyes, walking back towards the manor. 

The next morning, Lacie woke up early in order to sign goodbye to the servants first, and then moved on to the earl of Phantomhive, who only signed back that she would be welcome anytime. When she moved to Sebastian, she simply moved her pointer finger up to her lips, telling him to keep quiet of her actual, demon nature, and the fact that she could speak, to which Sebastian only replied with simply signing:

"I'll see you back home," 

THE END